(complete) BCC's Chernobyl F2 Project

Excited to follow along, keep the updates coming.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Just took some new photos. I think I’m on track to flip to flower on the 29th. That should give them plenty of time to settle into their new pots while not allowing them to get too big for my tent.

When I flip, I will top dress and then cover with straw. For now, the girls are naked. :smirk:

21 Likes

31 Likes

Looking beautiful! Love that structure.
Any of the unidentified showing sex yet?

4 Likes

Thanks! I have not checked. I figured that as long as I have at least one female (#6), I’m going forward with the grow, so I’ll let it be a surprise for all of us.

6 Likes

Looks great :+1: beautiful structure

2 Likes

Wow they starting to get big, how big you gonna get them before you flip to 12/12

1 Like

Just a few more days.

1 Like

No way, Chernobyl?!! I’m so down for this grow. Those look like the perfect picture of health @BCC Sweet work!!

1 Like

On Sunday, I trimmed the lower branches for clones, top dressed with Build-A-Flower, and covered with hay. I also trimmed some fan leaves to help the side branches to develop, since I want lots of seeds. Numbers 1 and 6 leaves look like they have some deficiency, so everything got a good watering Organic Gem and some other organic goodies.

Day 1 of flower…

22 Likes

Looking great :+1:

3 Likes

I do love the look of a fresh mulch layer like that

2 Likes

Definitely four boys and two girls. Conveniently, the girls are the two center plants.

26 Likes

Looking great man, killer plants, healthy looking and good color!

3 Likes

Definitely following this one, Chernobyl is one strain that really interests me I’ve heard so much good about it and the slymer cut of it, photos look very frosty :grinning:
Tha plants here are looking really healthy and nice &uniform :+1: keep up the great work brother!

3 Likes

Sharp and tight looking plants. Props

1 Like

Looking good… almost sexy time. Gonna be exciting

1 Like

Day nine of flower…

27 Likes

A little late to the party but stoked to watch you work on these!

Edit: which was the last male to show/are you going to keep track of who drops pollen and when?

I understand you’re doing an open pollination initially but keeping clones of everything? Really great looking plants. Awesome project

3 Likes

I don’t remember which was the last male to show. Probably 7 or 5.

Yes, I have clones of all them.

Thanks!

5 Likes