(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

I’m sure the afghan guy claims difficulty. It makes for higher prices. In reality getting seed out of country means you and your donkey walk across the imaginary border into Pakistan as people do every year bringing their hash to market. I. I don’t think the chances are very good that you would get caught yet. That could change quickly if the Taliban Crack down but as yet they have not. Hash and opium production, though technically frowned upon by the Taliban, is a major cash crop and an important industry there. Like here, allies of those in charge can get away with anything while others cannot.
Once over the porous border into Pakistan you would grease the palms of customs officials and get your seeds sent out. That’s the most difficult part right there. Pakistan customs. Disguises for the seeds are needed if you don’t know who is corrupt.

You should dm @Guitarzan about the Freakers Collective.

10 Likes

Afghan farmers are persuaded by Taliban to grow either cannabis or poppy, over food crops, with poppy being favored the most.
In '99, Massoud got most people to stop growing poppy because of the social/cultural/spiritual devastation, but we went in 2 yrs later and quickly fixed that.

4 Likes

Let’s see here… @moderators can handle that I think :thinking:
Edit: maybe it’s @TeamOG , I can’t remember… but I guess my bases are covered!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Do not edit this post, sign up in OP at top of thread.

23 Likes

Nice job dude :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks, first one I set up :grinning:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Thanks @Upstate in at tl3 #2 :+1:

6 Likes

Nice initiative @Kabuddha
@Upstate have hyped me up for these alot! Cant wait!! :hugs:

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

Great project! Thank you for such opportunity! :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

4 Likes

Many thanks for the opportunity!

M

5 Likes

Thanks for setting that up for me. Its appreciated.
Joe at week 12…

Last photo shows some beans. The 1st couple photos show a couple seedless colas I decided to leave as a test. They went through 2 days of pouring rain and no mold on anything. If I have some time tonight I’ll check the resin to see how it has held up. These plants might be more resistant than what I was thinking. The leaves in particular have been spotless all season with no fungus at all.

33 Likes

@Upstate

Bro you at it again damn that’s a very interesting line
Oh yeah I’m in

@ifish :+1::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Gotta fund those CIA/NSA black projects somehow…

Should the wiki be in the first post? And more numbers?

6 Likes

Add the next number and your name that’s what I did

@HolyAngel dont miss this one

Hay where’s my friend @mndlss

6 Likes

I’m here bro, I’m here! :laughing:

2 Likes

@DougDawson @Emeraldgreen @LivingBlackSoil @G-paS @Greenfingers @LegsMahoney @misterbee @chronix @Maddawg @Foreigner

6 Likes

Apprecilove the heads up. Be well.
Peace

Edit: G is the 7th letter made, reigning on rappers is no parade

1 Like

@Terpsnpurps , you don’t want to miss this one : )

2 Likes

Thank you for the tag @Hapi I appreciate it.

@Rabeats2093 @MoBilly @ElMasSabroso @DefNSmokn @Budderton

5 Likes