(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

Woo woo woo! That is all.

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag Everaldgreen. :slight_smile: I don’t know anything about this but a sativa is in my future. lol

Thanks @Upstate for the chance to run some of these. I’ve never smoked any true sativa. Next Spring I’m running a few. Thanks again. I hope adding a number to that list was ok. If not feel free to remove my name. :v:

3 Likes

Thanks @Hapi !
In at #13

Appreciate the opportunity! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hey thanks @Upstate … as usual you’re the man!!! What’s up growmie long time no talk…

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @ifish … always looking out man!!

Hey y’all. There’s a chance at a piece of history here. :v:
@JohnnyPotseed @Shadey @Heliosphear @Slick1 @beardedvet222 @BeeLady @CornbreadJunior @misterbee @alwaysnoob @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Purple-N-Hairy @Rhino_buddy @DrGonzo13 @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Nagel420 @BigMike55 @Hemp @Floyd @LegsMahoney @GREANDAL

11 Likes

Reading back through this thread just makes me want to say thanks again @Emeraldgreen for the tag.
:+1:

1 Like

Cheers MO for the heads up and Upstate for making the seeds and offering them up :+1:

2 Likes

:+1: plus 10 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

After all your tags it’s great to hear your really excited about this

2 Likes

Ty brother @MoBilly

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @Hapi . Hey @Kabuddha , while I appreciate your effort please don’t put up wikis in the middle of a thread, it’s really not a good idea. It should be in the OP and not buried like it is on post #236. Can someone with @TeamOG please make the OP a wiki and move the sign up list from this post to it. Thanks.

12 Likes

In at 21, lvl 3.
Thanks for getting these out there @Upstate!

2 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures did you see the wiki?

2 Likes

right, I’d move it all myself but can’t. Thought I used to be able to with the wrench but I haven’t seen the wrench on a post in like a month now :thinking:

4 Likes

Wiki made.

Hit the delete button first but y’all probs didn’t see that lol

7 Likes

I don’t know how this works… whats a wiki?

Can you please close the wiki on the post I linked @toastyjakes ? Also thanks for making the OP a wiki. I have moved the sign up list to OP, deleted the sign up in wiki and posted a note not to edit that post.

2 Likes

Could somebody please check if I did something wrong? Could I have deleted @BigMike55? It was not intentional, sorry

1 Like

Sign up @Hydro921 @Cjs_72 @KanehB @ColeLennon @Bizzaro @DesertHeartGardens @Slammedsonoma420 @DJSF @potpotpot @Rhino_buddy @ciganomarola :v::green_heart:

8 Likes