(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

30 years, damn! Maybe my estimate for my tub of it,”the rest of my life”, isn’t so far off haha.

8 Likes

Well, I could lie and blame my menory loss on all on the Thai sticks of my youth, but the reality is that for at least half of all those years I couldn’t remember where I’d put it! :rofl: Even now, I know I saw it in a tupperware box in the last year, but???
:call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Yes sounds doable to me as long as the plants cooperate!

3 Likes

Anything that you want to keep long term, run it to at least 12" tall.

3 Likes

Yeah, I wait for about 6-8 internodes on sativas before flipping. This keeps em more controlled indoors.

Ive found flipping too early means they just keep flowering and keep stretching.
Whereas letting em veg a foot or so lets em acquire the veg light cycle so the hormone shift works better to induce flowering.
Sprouting at 12/12 was some of the worst sativa advice fr back in the day. Absolutely uncontrollable.

12 Likes

But for a short flowering strain( 8-10 weeks) like Peshawar, what is normal these days? You go by size, age… sexual maturity?

5 Likes

Hola Gang

I like big plant plus
the bigger the more production.

I just turn mine to flower Friday
The Tyrah are about 2 1/2 ft hight
Now they will stretch then I pull
the light higher to accomodate.

Bare

10 Likes

I usually wait until they are about 12-16 inches tall myself. I expect plants to double or triple in size.
Plants that have no stretch wait until 2-3 feet tall

6 Likes

Thanks and @Barefrog you too.
I put the peshawar into one gallon containers Last night after work and now they are under a 1000 W. mH light. With some fluorescent light (270)hitting them as well.
My best yielding and most powerful Oaxaca plant will need to be flowered around the same time. Geee, I hope I don’t spill any peshawar pollen on it​:lying_face::lying_face::lying_face:

13 Likes

Hola @Upstate

I have 3 strain in the flow room
and also 3 different male in 3
different place in the house to
collect pollen.
The one Tyrah that start to shed
and collect on the window glass.
I have 3 AoF male that are over
ready to shed and so far 1 male
azad.
Tyrah 1 male 4 female
AoF 3 male 2 female and
Azad 1 male and 2 female
2 to be declared.

Bare

13 Likes

I have seen ‘hints’ from your data base…
You are like an iceberg, 90% below the surface and invisible … but there’s interesting ‘shit’ going on…

LOL, never underestimate BareFrog

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Hola Gang

Here’s my morning work

Some Tyrah Valley HP Pollen

Pollen collecting

Enjoy

Bare

25 Likes

Oh man my mind went in a different direction when I saw your first photo :laughing: Great idea with the collection method.

7 Likes

Are you using a towel for pollen collection? Didn’t know you could do that. I use wax paper. Interesting.

1 Like

Some pretty narrow leaves on some of these. In 1 gallon now.

20 Likes

Hola @Upstate

No towel

if you look its a plate glass (old window)
and around it has green painter tape
to prevent accident.

Bare

11 Likes

Oooooh. I was wondering how the heck you scraped the pollen out of the towel fibers lol. Makes more sense now😁

4 Likes

Low key, I thought the EXACT same thing when I first saw that. :rofl:
Was like, “how does that work?”

3 Likes

Merry Christmas @Upstate

3 Likes

Thanks. Sorry i missed this yesterday. I hope all who Celebrate ( and those that do not)Christmas had a wonderful relaxing day!

12 Likes