(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

Not the first case of over use.
LIFTA won’t allow you that much free time

6 Likes

Don’t worry. There is a money back guarantee. Write a letter detailing all of your complaints, address it your mommas house (aka: the customer service department), and wait for a prompt response.

6 Likes

In case you missed it there is an overflow sign up. I’ll be personally mailing out these seeds. Once we get a little closer to coop mail out time I’ll start taking 10 addresses a day. So probably sometime in mid/end of March I’ll start taking addresses.

19 Likes

Joe is nearly as big as she was this summer. She filled out to that 10 gallon container I put her in pretty quickly. I have a couple cuttings of her with roots now and I just sprayed neem oil one last time. I flipped to flower 2 days ago. The last aphid that I saw was over a week ago, and no new mite damage. I sprayed anyway to be safe.
I also placed 2 plants that I think will be males under 12/12. All of the plants have really grown a lot in the last week.

33 Likes

Lol 3 in a row! lol looks good bro nice thin afghani :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The one straggler Peshawar I had to baby a little bit early on has leaves like Joe.

Here’s the two males. I think i found a 3rd one. A real stinker.

34 Likes

Probably smells just like Joe Pesci too.

6 Likes

Kind of tight on space right now so each night I have to carry Joe and the males into a heated bathroom in an unheated apartment for a dark room. I’m hoping in another couple weeks the whole room will just be put on 12/12 cycle and I can get my revegging plants out of there and under a light in that same bathroom while keeping Joe and the other males in my flowering room full time. Joe is heavy and I’m having beyond normal disc issues in my back at the moment. Hoping I’ll hold out 2 more weeks.
I do have a small tent that just might fit in my room right now and I could just slide Joe and the males in there at night if I can make it fit. Ideally I would have Joe pollinated in the bathroom before the Tirah Valley begin flowering.
All Peshawar plants are sexing now. Found 2 females last night. So 3 males 2 females so far out of 8.
Hard to tell from the picture but Joe is at least 4’ wide

31 Likes

Looking good, take care of your back!

6 Likes

Thanks buddy. Just need to time the watering so its not extra heavy.

6 Likes

I got ⁸/10 to germ now in soil hopefully all 8 pop up :slight_smile:

Sorry I’m late to the party, but I got space worked out so I can flower these beautys and ensure no contamination, I didn’t want to pop them till I knew for sure I could , that being said @Upstate you might need to cut a couple clones :slight_smile: but I’m coming, slow and steady wins the race:) lol PS I sure hope I don’t let you down

12 Likes

Well everybody here is the scoop straight from @G-paS
Packaged seeds need to be in her hands by April 1st. Bulk seeds by March 1st. I can’t guarantee I could finish this backcross, package up seeds and get them to where they need to go by that time.
SOOOO… that gives us 1 of 2 options.
1) I can mail in the peshawar seeds from the summer/ fall run now without the Joe backcross seeds included
2) We could wait until the fall mail out and include the Joe backcross seeds. .
It is not possible to do 2 different mailings. It takes too much time and too many resources for the Co-Op to be able to do such a thing.
Here’s what I can do. I had planned on mailing out a 150 packs anyway here shortly so it’s no skin off my back to do as I had intended.
I’m thinking There are some people out there that were looking forward to growing this one this summer. If you are one of those people I will mail your seeds including the Joe back cross In time for this season… probably mid-end april. But this is only if you are intending on growing it this summer. Otherwise I prefer to go through the co op.
If you want to wait for the fall box it looks like there will be more males included in the preservation with a little extra time to allow for pollen from
@deeez99.
@drgreensleeves I’m very much looking forward to seeing how the plants do but I’m afraid I’ve only got a narrow window for pollination and it’s not looking like you will catch it in time. I have another round of plants that require some baby making after this Peshawar. I have just a couple Joe cuttings but they are destined for headstash and hybrids for this summer. Just the one very large cutting to pollinate for the backcross and its spending its fourth night in the dark now. I don’t think anybody would argue if you made some seeds and passed them out though, but its up to you. Like I told @deeez99 I was just looking for some pollen. :grin:

What to do…what to do…

Shall I have someone set up a vote? Or can we come to a general consensus as to what to do?

28 Likes

I was hoping on some more seed to add to this gene pool I was going to pick the males out and flower them for your pollen and hopefully reveg them and let them all go full cycle outdoor next season but… Let’s see the consensus :slight_smile: PS millions of seeds! :slight_smile: Lol

4 Likes

I think the second option is the more viable and having no countdown pressure will help you for making things easier and comfortable. There’s enough work on your shoulders and having extra time to accomplish it is the less we can give you to reward your generosity and dedication … Arriba|nullxnull

I will build that poll if needed but hope it’s not necessary … beer3|nullxnull

9 Likes

If I mazar i sheriff x Joe would that be a back cross ? :slight_smile: PS sorry I started chasing butterfly’s lol

2 Likes

Yes I concur, but like you said if you got a couple of the fellows that you want to look out on , go for it bro

2 Likes

I agree going with the second option gives you much needed time to get things finished, I would prefer to have Joe seeds in the mix.

4 Likes

Is it possible to send me a cut or 2 ? @upstate I don’t know if it’s even possible I’m just throwing it out there I wanna say I heard some on the threads saying you can take a cut and store it in the fridge for 6-8 weeks PS I think it was @bunny PSS and I don’t know if it’s necessary I’m just brain storming and smoking that live resin again :slight_smile: lol so I might not even fully understand what’s happening so please take me with a grain of salt thank you for your patience and understanding :slight_smile: lol lol

2 Likes

@Upstate I’m stone cold chillin’ over here. I can wait for the next round of boxes, no problemo, and that seems to be the consensus so far :bear::+1:

8 Likes

Wait a bit longer and get more seeds seems like a no brainer to me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My 2 cents anyhow.

9 Likes