(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

Oh yeah. No problem. I have 3000 seeds atm so I have everyone covered already. Im hoping another 25 people sign up on the overflow list. BUT i think my favorite plant, Joe, was the best Peshawar plant out of the bunch and that one was grown mostly seedless round one. I’d like to include seeds from the Joe BX if possible. Looks possible.

17 Likes

Yup. No doubt. There were 5 and now 4 with a little yellow. It does look like a little MG deficiency but only from nute lockout me thinks. Couple more days and they’ll all be green.

7 Likes

Cool, I expect @g-pas will prefer to wait until the seeds from joe can be included as well. We have a limited amount of space in each co-op box, so it will be best to wait until we can get this project done in a single mailing when the joe seeds are complete.

And with the seeds from Joe included, it will be a complete open pollination selection with seeds from all available phenos.

Thanks again upstate.

9 Likes

Ok cool, so does that mean I have time to make it in the box? @upstate , or do you think it possible for you to make the spring box?

3 Likes

Yeah I think I’ll make the box. From you, basically I’m just looking for pollen donors for Joe, so that will be your contribution. The more the merrier. You can grow the Peshawar seedless or make seeds. Up to you. I don’t think anybody would complain if you wanted to pass out some seeds or add to what I send in and I don’t think anybody would complain if they got to take a look at what these seeds can do either. There’s enough seed already so I think you should smoke it😁. I’m just doing this extra pollination because Joe was so special and i wanted others to find a similar plant. Also, I need to take care of my Freaker friends seed addictions too🤣as they take care of mine. …
so heres what I’m thinking… I’m confident you’ll know which plants are likely male in another week. If you want to flip those for pollen and hold off on the others to get them bigger for headstash, I’ll be doing nearly the same thing. I found a couple plants that will be males for sure and I’m flipping them with Joe this weekend or maybe start those a week later.( It’s been such a long time since I’ve grown plants that flower this fast with regularity and I forgot to pay attention during the summer. So, I don’t know how long it takes for these males to spill pollen after the flip.) The other plants will be flipped in a week. Joe is ready for pollen at week 3 and 4 I’m flipping her tomorrow night. Pollination should happen feb1-7
Seed Harvest 2 months later April 1-7…pack seeds like a madman til mailout.
Will this work @G-paS?

. @zephyr?

13 Likes

still waiting for @G-paS to chime in on this.

If everything is ready I think there is space for them in the spring box, but there’s no rush and it can wait until the fall box if that’s easier.

Keep in mind, we’re working on your schedule here, not the other way round. We just send out co-op boxes on regular intervals. There’s no deadline for you, and no need to rush to get the seeds out to the people who signed up.

I would always prioritize fully dry well cured seeds to ensure there are no problems with moisture levels in the seed packs that could effect germ rates or shelf life.

So if you’re late, or if the plants finish but you’re running out of time with drying curing and packing, we’ll just get it out in the next box.

8 Likes

I’ll make the Spring box I think. I could start the small ones flowering today if needed. They are almost at 10 sets of leaves. You’re absolutely right. Its best to cure the seeds. Most are well cured already. But these will do well outdoors and I should have a couple weeks to dry Joe seeds, at least the earliest seed. I have wood heat and low humidity this time of year…I’d like it if people could grow them this summer.

11 Likes

Some mag. nitrate may help, the nitrate will help them green up faster, spray some on them if you have any on hand.

RH right now is drrrrrry like 30-35%
In low humidity the pots should be drying quickly, you may need to feed a bit lighter.
The transpiration rate may be too high due to low humidity, causing the plant to uptake liquid faster than usual.
Lowing the feed strength should help with the lockout type symptoms too.
Or try raising your humidity…think VPD #'s

7 Likes

37 Likes

Hello,

Is there still time to get it on this? @upstate

4 Likes

Looking good Upstate!

Sign-up on his overflow list

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

How does the overflow distribution work? Any references we can read up on?

5 Likes

This AND…
please read the entire OP including these:
https://overgrow.com/t/how-does-the-co-op-boxes-work/83614/4
https://overgrow.com/t/how-do-i-sign-up-for-a-co-op-seed-run/83615/13
https://overgrow.com/t/how-do-i-know-what-trust-level-i-am/83674/10

It is important that you understand this process before you start signing up for co-op boxes, and there has been a lot of confusion, and mistakes of late.

12 Likes

Overflow is typically managed by the cultivator, so it varies based on how they want to do it. We can wait for @upstate to let everyone know how it’s going to happen as he gets closer to the actual distribution.

11 Likes

A little off topic but it keeps popping up all over the place and I just can’t figure it out lol but what the hell is LITFA? Lol

4 Likes

@drgreensleeves

9 Likes

Lololol lol :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: oh sh!t that’s funny shit right there bro lol I can’t stop laughing everytime I catch my breath it starts right back lol … Lol oh sht bro that’s too much lol @ReikoX that’s awesome bro thanks I needed that lol I’m still laughing lol that’s a foot stomper

11 Likes

Most important! Did you get a chance to order you a bottle or two :thinking:

4 Likes

Naw I had a bottle my buddy gave me 2 years ago but he had it so long the label came off and I didn’t know what it was , but the shit works GRRReAT! Lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I tried it. It burned my plants up and gave me spider mites! :face_with_monocle::rofl:

7 Likes