(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

I’m going to echo the sediment of the next co-op box. It’ll be much less stressed!

6 Likes

I say wait that way you can take your time.

3 Likes

Shotgun! .

Or as Andy Bernard says, beer me!

4 Likes

I think that after my current test grow I will make a run of cretans or lao tsa. So no hurry @Upstate … Take your time.

Happy grows!

1 Like

Got a chuckle out of this post twice now lol.
I forgot to ask what type of bugs are attracted ?

4 Likes

Yo @Upstate Works great on Fungus Gnats particularly, but all kinds of others give it a try (once!)!

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

A backcross means crossing progeny of a plant back to that plant. It’s typically done to reinforce the traits of a favored female plant with its male offspring crossed back to momma But it could be the opposite with a male as the favored genetic to be reinforced.
You could of course cross Peshawar to Mazar, but the Afghan people did that a long time ago… That’s what Mazar-i-sharif( sheriff lol)is. This type of Sativa crossed to short Highland kush type plants and then selected/ stabilized since the 1930’s( if i recall correctly)

I wouldn't worry about making seed unless you really want to . I'm happy with pollen if it works out or I'm happy to see more of Joe's offspring grown out if it doesn't.   Either way I've got the backcross covered. I have 3 males so far. 

If you want to make seeds for people using some different plants than what I am using it’s always good to expand a genepool… and I would swap some seeds with you too, Otherwise just keep us updated on your grow.

8 Likes

I’ll wait for some other people to Chime in regarding timing of the seed mail in… Whether it’s the Spring or this fall.

7 Likes

I say take your time to include your back cross! @Upstate

5 Likes

Wait, take it easy on yourself and get the best variety possible for when they’re sent out. Most people here aren’t gonna be running out of seeds any time soon, I think. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Another vote for the second option. Take your time.

5 Likes

The only reason for time…is so everything doesn’t happen all at once…:sunglasses:

7 Likes

One more ‘yea’ vote for take your time! Thanks bro, that seed stash looks just incredible!

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Im on board for being in no rush and would rather see your vision of the project come to its full fruition as you intended it @Upstate for whatever that’s worth to ya :heart::v:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

No rush whatsoever!

3 Likes

Never rush a good thing.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I vote for the latter option too. Bigger, wider gene pool is preferable.

3 Likes

Yours is a unique satiation.
I propose a 3rd option :rofl: Doug and I are the major distributors and we are fine with it

:eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star:Send us the original run for Spring and the back cross for fall. :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star:
Just keep in mind it takes about 3K for each if sent in bulk. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart: :seedling:

12 Likes

I like that idea better, 2 separate shipments. The BX to Joe seeds are a different animal IMO so really should not be mixed with the first run seeds. Growers can mix them up but I think it is better to have them separate when shipped so growers can decide for themselves. Be good to know if you are growing the first batch or the BX.

15 Likes

My thought also.

7 Likes