(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

If you need help let me know.

2 Likes

@Tejas Are you volunteering to help with another overflow signup? :grin:
@ChongoBongo
@HumblePie420
@Weednerd.Anthony
You’re in for Oaxacapesh @QizmosNLD I haven’t seen you on OG yet. If someone can vouche for you, you’re in too.
Seeds in 30 days. I can add one more person.

15 Likes

Joe was a foot tall when i made that post last summer. A plant will yell you it’s worth if you are willing to “listen”.

8 Likes

First photo is of the first bud i hit with pollen. I pulled as many mature seeds from that Bud as what is left on it now. About 4/5 weeks pollen to seed for this one.

23 Likes

I’ll try the Oaxaca X Peshawar it’s a cross I had planned for the future have you tried Angus’s Oaxaca? And if so how does it compare to this Oaxaca you used here?

3 Likes

All the plants are currently in the back of the grow space so I don’t have close access at the moment but I’ll be moving everything around very soon. Nothing in the room is jumping out at me yet but will keep you updated!

2 Likes

Yes this would go great outside!

1 Like

. Angus’ Oaxaca? I haven’t heard of that one. I used Cryptic Labs Oaxaca.
Ok yr in for Oaxacapesh too.
@QizmosNLD I’ll take a chance. You are #5
That’s it for now. I’m excited to see these grown. 2 years to find oaxaca momma. I can’t find a full plant photo. Very compact.

21 Likes

End of week 5 flowering for the other Peshawar females. They are going thru the nitrogen…

3 Likes

Thank you!
I will do my best to make them shine.

3 Likes

I was talking about/ referring to the RSC Angus his Oaxaca , and those are some beautiful flowers ! What’s the word… Voluptuous! Yeah :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

I live at 36N and 6,400 ft. elevation, in Colorado. I just keep my outdoors sativa in pots that I can use a dolly for to wheel them into the house to finish. You just need to be very careful to monitor your plants for insects so you don’t bring them inside. To tell you the truth, now that I think about it, I can’t remember ever getting bugs on my sativa plants… :thinking:

But still… it gives you a way to let them finish and they don’t seem to be very picky about it. I’ve even put them in front of a window and they did just fine. I hope you get some going! They’re normally easy to grow with minimal feed issues. They don’t need quite as many nutes as hybrids, imo.

12 Likes

Denver Boy right here. Currently in Central TX but I love seeing my home state “grow up”. Plus I can’t lie that the mild winters are letting me grow stuff I’d always dreamed about. Plus it’s awesome to walk around the natural home of the mysterious ‘button cactus’ they have around here.

I bet the thin crisp mountain air is just what those stretchy Sativas love. The dolly image is funny, I bet they’re too tall to fit through straight up and down. Like moving a damn couch.

7 Likes

I can let me know what needs to be done.

4 Likes

I’m still learning this technique. I’m in this though so I WILL learn to listen.

6 Likes

Are you sure you have that right? :thinking: you had me scrambling to look that up, worried I’d missed a Oaxaca offering, lol.

Yeah that. It’s a bitch to get rid of them. Sativas do seem more resistant to pests.

Well…normally it doesn’t yell. Just sometimes😁
Dang spell check. Should have said " tell"

6 Likes

2 of 3 of the other Peshawar females. The 3rd is pretty loaded with seeds.

19 Likes

[quote=“FeloniousMonk, post:948, topic:85447”]
bet the thin crisp mountain air is just what those stretchy Sativas love.
I was going to say to check out Balochistan genetics… But I guess that depends on where in Texas you live. Sounds like you are in the mountains in the Western portion? If it’s dry with low humidity check that 1 out. Otherwise any sativa will love it where you live

7 Likes

Lol :slight_smile: bro you crack me up @upstate lol no bro Angus, is the dude’s name from the real seed company/Kwik seeds , his Oaxaca , and I also have a Thai that has been naturalized in Oaxaca Mexico for the past 30 years

3 Likes

@drgreensleeves thats where I looked. Rsc. Sure you have that right? I didn’t see it there or kwik seeds.
That Thai sounds interesting for sure.

3 Likes