(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

@ix3u is in at #7. 3 more. We have to stop at ten.
We will be looking for 2 trusted and well known growers to make seed asap, similar to the Corinto group purchase. Looking for a nice partial pollination. If we can’t find a group member. We will find a grower to add to the group.
I’m going to add @Guitarzan. He’ll want in.

6 Likes

That’s 8 now.

3 Likes

Good choice, count me in, no problemo… exclaim|nullxnull

6 Likes

Thanks for helping out George😁 you are in at number 9 and i got your 20 covered. We need just one more.

8 Likes

That’s me at 40$ for both ? If not I’m got the 40$ :slight_smile: I really want both that is too sweet to pass up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks, no need to cover me, I will go 40$ and just keep the freebie… :grin:

6 Likes

Daman selection I saw the picture on instagram and it seemed unreal.

4 Likes

My soul says yes for me but my wallet says cool it, G. :expressionless:

I damn sure want to see the grows! They both look great in the photos. I seem to do well with black strains here at 36ºN, 6400 ft. elevation with low humidities.

Wait, is it only $20 for both? I could swing that. Let me know. What was the flowering time, again? It’d be nice to get a clone from a little older plant and then put them in the ground here, early. I bet they would finish.

Where did you find these? You’re the McGyver of landrace seed sources @Upstate. :man_dancing:

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag my man. I’m in for $40. :grinning:

2 Likes

Lol. It’s $20 for both, meaning 10 bucks each. . Deeez found them cheaper than Ace. Half price. I will give the source after we order this evening. I can order from here with this company too @George. You’re still in, though, right? Can you set us up a group buy thread titled Daman#8 ?
@Guitarzan glad you are in buddy. 20 bucks total for both.
@drgreensleeves you’re #10. Thanks, guys. Sweet!
We need growers, so if anyone is broke or just interested in growing these, hit me up. There’s only 10 of us, so 500 seeds each strain would be plenty for everybody. That means you could grow it and smoke most of it while making seed, too😁
Ok. Back to Peshawar…
@GMan Ok bud. You are the overflow😁 it will be $220 with shipping so we could use an 11th person for an even 20 each. Group buy closed. My wallet loves group buys🤑!! OG is the best!

12 Likes

Oh! Shit! Late at this.

If you still open it please keep me in mind. For this or for future.

HG!

4 Likes

If someone backs out you’re in. Going to keep it at 11 for simplicity.

4 Likes

Ok. Thanks.
Anyway if in the future you think of another group buy for landraces, please tag me.
I cannot do bank transfer overseas (for the expensive bank commisions), but I think paypal should be right. I don’t know if bizum have costs overseas

HG!

2 Likes

Taylor made for your area. They’d love it. You’d have to start force flowering a few weeks early to get them to finish, I think. You’re just a little North of the collection latitude. Mid November finish where you are, best guess.

4 Likes

This sounds super interesting let me know if you would like me to partake in any way

4 Likes

We need growers…

6 Likes

9 Likes

You come to the right place, you should be able to find a grower or 2 here. I have also been known to make a bean or two. I can chip in on cost if need be. I am also good to grow a few if needed.

5 Likes

Just waking up to all this, and I read the rest so I know there aren’t any spots left, but I will always be down for heirloom group buys!
Another couple of rounds in my tents, and then maybe I’ll feel confident enough to do the cultivation end.
Thanks for all the work you do with the plant, but also for (and with) this community brother.

10 Likes

Sure I’m in, thanks :grin:, do you mean a PM buy group? icon_eek|nullxnull

7 Likes