(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

I want PNG but was hoping for pure stock and I want to do a seed run because I need a bunch of stock to work with , and it will be at least till after Daman #8 before I can start them @Upstate , so if you want to let someone else, that’s fine but if you find a pure PNG please let me know, I thought I found one and dude got my addy and everything but never sent them, it kinda broke my heart a little but hey no biggie

2 Likes

Somebody just asked me for PNG seeds. If it’s for preservation send me a message

5 Likes

When @upstate keeps sending seeds a body just has to put on a flannel shirt and grab a chainsaw and just start falling firewood for the coming season and make some room and let the sunshine in! Camera quit working on me or I would send a picture but it’s a beautiful sight to behold :slight_smile: lol

7 Likes

I believe it was the Peshawar tall tree pheno. I liked the pics you posted. :grinning:

4 Likes

Ok @upstate , I topped them the 2nd time and I might top them again just depends on how they shape up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh and @upstate , so I had the males in flower for like a week and the one got eatin so I veg them to grow the one back out so they produced a few flowers in that time this is what I’m trying to tell you about, one of the mails has purple tips on his flowers :slight_smile: just thought you should know :slight_smile: I’m getting a new phone soon so a picture will be coming soon sorry for the inconvenience

5 Likes

@Upstate

FPS just released daman #8

https://fullpowerselections.com/product/tap-selection-8-daman-village-kandahar-primary-crop/

5 Likes

Thanks. We’re waiting for an order from that group purchase.
Full power Selections is the Indian Landrace Exchange affiliate. That means our ( black tiger)seeds are finally stateside and headed our way soon. We got the Daman #8 too.

10 Likes

NLD on the Black Tiger I would imagine?

2 Likes

Awesome,:+1:t2:

1 Like

. Piney taste with that one. I think its a common pheno. . Not much of ot is smokeable due to seeds, but I can tell it’s good.
Pine taste with all the Peshawar now actually, cured a week. Pine and fruit.
@drgreensleeves purple tips sounds nice. Get a pic when the flowers are bigger.

9 Likes

It’s an Afghan( nld/bld), but longer flowering. 12 weeks or so. Same with Daman#8.

2 Likes

Don’t worry I will, but so you know it makes them look like they are on fire :fire:! I think it’s one of the coolest looking male flowers ever! He’s a looker that for sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, I just saw where they offered Black Tiger NLD, and Black Tiger BLD on the website, so knowing this crew, I thought you guys had probably selected the NLD :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What’s the TAP stand for? I noticed in on a few strains.

1 Like

The Afghan Project

5 Likes

Thanks! I was trying to come up with something in my head that made sense but I was just too high I guess, lol. That sort of stuff always bugs me until I ask, heh.

I’m about to do my own The Afghan Project. I’ll be running @Roms Mazari this summer outdoors, @ 36ºN and 1950m elevation (6400’). I may add in some other Afghan stuff I had before but not grown. Our official last average day for freeze/frost is 2 days away. It’s on! peace :v:

7 Likes

i’ll be starting the beldias soon myself. Sea level coastal.

2 Likes

I think that white pollen means recessive genepool of pure indica that was born in alpine situation. Altitude and albedo operation simply, it reflects light a lot better it might stay viable for longer, considering the intensity of radiation in higher altitudes!

Here’s my X18 stallion for repro of Reserva Privada and crossover with Deep Chunk :

12 Likes

Now that is very interesting! :exploding_head:
Thanks a bunch brother!

2 Likes