(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

First consider the wildly divergent terpene profiles. Unique and strange, making dispensary weed look like bland “Great Value” Wal-Mart brands. These landrace cultivars are simply the building blocks of all the weed that we smoke, today. The joy of discovery is a big part of the landrace fun.
Hell…your avatar is the ‘BenTenRai’(Gods of Death) from the Lone Wolf and Cub series. Choose your weapon, take the journey, and don’t look back… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Don’t toss your “runts” so quickly. You may be losing out on this😁
“The Runt”
Excellent smoke.

14 Likes

I’m glad you found a winner… :+1:

The last couple of ‘runts’ I babied along didn’t ‘pan out’…
…but I’ll keep trying… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

@upstate , so I got 9/10 germ from the Oaxaca X Peshawar I’m sorry bout the camera deal will be getting one by coming pay day hopefully a little sooner if I can get it out the mud :slight_smile: lol you never know what the tide might bring in :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m currently babying another runt, this time a 71 Panama Red. As long as it wants to live, I’ll help it, but I’m not feeling “special vibes” with this one yet.

4 Likes

No worries, buddy. There’s not much to look at this early on anyway.

2 Likes

Hey brother, @Upstate I got the Oaxaca x Peshawar beans safely last Saturday.

So I just wanted to let you know they got here, now I’m just getting a few supplies for next run, and these gems will be getting started this summer if all goes as planned.

I was gonna let you know sooner but work has been crazy recently, I have been picking up a lot of extra shifts often to get a little extra money.

I’ll definitely tag you when I document that grow on a new thread, so you can see the progress, and of course the finished project as well!

Thanks again, you have a great day, and be well!

15 Likes

I think it’s funny how everyone opens their mail barefooted! Lol :slight_smile:

7 Likes

2 points! :+1:

I was expecting Foreigner or Pigeonman to pick up on that first… :smirk:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

@Upstate do you by chance have the link to the 2020 Durand Project? I had the link saved, now I can’t find it.

3 Likes

I probably do have it. Where would that be and how dominant get there?
@deeez99 getting close yet? I was doing some thinking, and have come to the conclusion that your aphid infestation must have stalled bud development. Must have. Any update?

6 Likes

Man! I can’t wait to get a new phone so I can send y’all some pictures, I love the untopped/natural structure Of them the bottom have caught up with the top it’s wanting to make a flat top , I can barrow grandpas phone again :slight_smile: and just send them to my phone then I can postem for y’all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey there @Upstate, Oaxaca will be in flower 6 weeks Saturday. I ended up with 1 girl. I had to cull the male’s.

14 Likes

Did you go 12/12 from seed? @greenfingers thanks

2 Likes

I moved them outdoors two days ago as I spotted a couple small nanners on one of them, seems like they are ready to come down it’s week 15. I’ll get some pics later today. While I was moving them around there was lots of lovely fresh pine smells and one did still have a pine/cat littler combo that was also pleasant.

I think you are right about the stalled development. I’m looking forward to properly running them outdoors but sadly it might have to wait till next year.

@Tejas Do you mean just the URL to the project info?

6 Likes

Three weeks from sprout into their forever pots and into the fower closet. It’s about 16 inches tall. It’s growing about an inch a day.:smiley:

5 Likes

Unlike Joe, 2 of these other plants are noticeably better cured. Even just a couple weeks makes a big difference. The tall pine pheno was good when dry and needed no cure.
I hope you get to try some hash from those plants. Its really great stuff. Happy to hear the marathon is over. I’m looking forward to growing these properly myself. I still have a few friends left that have medical permits. Hopefully I can talk one of them into growing a few this year. As for me, I’ve decided I can only keep the one plant that came up on its own in Joe’s container. Next year. Hopefully I’ll at least get to see some of them grow before then.
The hermie( go figure) has the strongest high. I’ve been Johnny Appleseeding the shit out of those seeds around town.( I’m confident the herm trait will not show up outdoors) I am starting to lose track of where I’ve planted them😁. I planted so many, I’m sure some will probably reach at least the middle flower stage before being noticed.

11 Likes

This first one looked to me like it was starting to reveg under 12/12. What do you think?

Ignore the white fuzz near the top of this next pic below, it’s remnants from the cottonwood trees here. When in full bloom it feels like it’s snowing.

The nanners. Not too bad, a few here and there but so far only noticed it on one plant.

20 Likes

Yes I’m thinking the majority will be made into hash which I’m looking forward to!

Me too, I calculated the entire grow to be almost 5 1/2 months. Not bad. Just want to say thank you again for the opportunity to grow these along with the seed run. Looking forward to seeing everyone else grow these out.

5 Likes

I’d agree about the reveg assessment. The presence of the long leaflets above the original bud terminal is what leads me to that conclusion.

4 Likes