(complete) Kashmir- A place for my Freaker grow

Lol. Most likely Oaxaca😁 but my stash is dangerously low @GreenBhoy.

6 Likes

No, they don’t just annoying.

OK these are NOT thrips.

4 Likes

What are you thinking they are?

2 Likes

I have gotten a few mature seeds from the ladies. I am just waiting for more to mature. When I got home I thought all was lost. But there will be seeds. They are small but I am thinking all is not lost.

:green_heart: :seedling:

30 Likes

There you are! Lol
Them some gangly gals right there.
You healing up well?

8 Likes

The healing is slow going. I never realized how long it takes to heal from this kind of surgery.

15 Likes

Slow and steady.

4 Likes

It will get better eventually and the PT really helped when I had shoulder surgery. My current therapy is rough, too, but I think I’m finally getting ahead of it, finally. Still gonna be a while though.

4 Likes

I have everything in the tent dialed in and they are getting worse. I think they are trying to tell me they are done…
I got almost 50 from two buds and the floor

27 Likes

Steady. I think PT is important. You gotta keep pushing yourself. A little discomfort is ok but don’t push to pain. You’ll be close to 100% before you know it. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:
I’m still doing it for my back, and most days I feel great after. Very few does it kick my ass anymore. Yet I somehow always seem to mess myself up between appointments at least twice a month, lol. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Well you kept your girls looking good though the pain. Hope you can put the pain away

2 Likes

Yeah, those yellow leaves say it all. The seeds are likely done now. They look nice and healthy, and are small like you’d expect from a semi domesticated kashmir. Great work! You’re in the home stretch now :grin: a great feature with these will be that the seed husks will “shatter” and the seed is easily dislodged with some shaking.
I managed to get a couple balls of hash out of my seeded Peshawar. It’s worth a try imo. Bust all dry material up in/ over a bucket. When you add the ice and water the seeds float and you can scoop most of them up.

8 Likes

OK, So I am caught up on most stuff. PT is coming along. So, I need to update this thread.

One plant shucked and six hanging. Two hit 5 feet cut. Two males hit the top and had to be trained over. I have two fans going and one 6" exhaust going in the dark. I hope to start shucking one tomorrow.

32 Likes

Very nice. Hope you’re feeling much better now with the shucking about to commence.

3 Likes

These kashmir are only semi domesticated, which means seeds will come loose easily. Try tapping the hanging plant with a sheet underneath to catch the seeds. Worked like a charm with Lolab Valley

6 Likes

@G-paS
Happy Mother Shuckers day! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Looking good and glad to hear the pt is coming along! Best of luck and happy mother’s day!

1 Like

@G-paS Haven’t seen you around lately. Hope everything is going well. How is the seed shucking coming along?

3 Likes

I have been busy with PT for the shoulder, a trip to Disney with the granddaughters and the co-op crap!

10 Likes

the trip to Disney with grandaughters sounds like big fun, I am not sure which one out of the other 2 is worse thou…:grinning::grinning:

5 Likes