(complete) Kashmir- A place for my Freaker grow

I made 6 boxes of brownies, one for the under 21 :laughing: I made under 21 rice krispy treats and cookies for the over.I think I have plenty of snacks. Picking up the buns today. See you tomorrow.

:green_heart: :seedling:

11 Likes

Have a great time!!

2 Likes

Here here! Have a great time:) sounds awesome good time, good people, full belly, canā€™t really ask for much more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It deff would be a sweet treat to conversate and greet fellow OGS. Have a good time ā€¦The floor came out great !

1 Like

The gathering sounds like so much fun!
I hope itā€™s a great one for everybody!

2 Likes

Well the good, the bad and the ugly.
The good - I got to met with some very cool people. We ate like crazy, Maybe it all was special treats. My fear was to return home with it as nobody would like them. There were a few cookie crumbs and no brownis left so they must have been ok.
The bad - I arrived in the rain. It was pretty bad. I left my phone it the tent to keep it dry and that night it and everything in the tent was very, very moist.
The ugly - how Belle and I looked from the rain. :rofl:
More good - Saturday and Sunday were beautiful. And did I mention, the people were the best.
@Bobgrows thank for saving me more than once.

18 Likes

I had a fabulous time!
The food, inspirational people, swag, seeds, cuts, clones, plants, shrooms, edibles, Hash, oil, wax, all of the best weed anyone could consume! !

@Great_lakes_Genetics and @z-labs you guys put on a cool event. Thanks to the homeless guy- seedpac for the fabulous donation of plants! Ooohh Man! What an exclusive!
If yaā€™ll missed this yearā€¦ you surely donā€™t want to miss next year!
People came from Oregon, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, New York, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Indianaā€¦ sorry if I missed some! So nice to meet up with @Kavman and his wonderful wifeā€¦ we will get together! Also meeting @Kgrim hope you had a good timeā€¦ @Uprangewilly loved talking with your wife! Great turnout! Oh and fireworks!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Setting off lanterns last night was a great night event!
Thank you @shag for the invite!!
@G-paS I got you! Sorry about your phoneā€¦

21 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome and I was just sitting here picturing a small bunch of folks like 8or so having a picnic at the park. :slight_smile: Lmao :rofl::laughing: from @G-paS post lol but now after I read @Bobgrows post itā€™s more like a convention! Lmao :rofl::joy::joy::rofl: thatā€™s cool as sht yā€™all Iā€™m glad yā€™all had an awesome time

8 Likes

I leave the telling to @Bobgrows @drgreensleeves. She does it better. :rofl:

7 Likes

A big thanks to both you lovely ladies for attending. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I will ramble more about it all later, I just rolled in about an hour ago. :yawning_face:
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Just one of the many huge joints we smoked, this was not the biggest. :woozy_face:

Free clones, dropped off by some homeless guyā€¦ :rofl:

P.S.
@G-paS
I have your gift bag and 2 dog dishes, I will probably give em to @Bobgrows if that works for ya, I will probably see her before you.

22 Likes

Yeah it was a real treat for sure. Wish I could have stayed longer.

7 Likes

Had a GREAT time @Bobgrows, Thank You for the treats, was zoned for quite a while, LOL. It was an awesome get together, well worth the trip, and will DEFINITELY go again next year. It was nice to put a face to the screen names, @Bobgrows @G-paS and @shag and any other OG members my brain forgot, LOL

7 Likes

Thank You sweetie. I set them down to tear down the Tent. That was even after you put them in my hands :rofl:

8 Likes

Sounds like you guys had a blast. Good times. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s something I would do too! :rofl:

2 Likes

@G-paS did you get you phone fixed? Been texting youā€¦ did you lose contacts?
Or are you just as worn out as I am! :yawning_face:

Hope it came back after keeping it in the rice.
Get ahold of me.:kissing_heart:

5 Likes

A stoner setting something down and then forgetting to pick it back upā€¦nawā€¦say it ainā€™t so!?
:rofl:

7 Likes

Where did you all camp? Sounds like a blast. @shag epic DoobiešŸ˜

5 Likes

It was a private Campground. Great lakes genetics rented the whole place. Electric hookup, but water is readily available. Thereā€™s a spring fed small lake that is stocked with fish. Canoes to useā€¦2 pavilions, bathroom no showersā€¦

7 Likes

@Bobgrows speaks the truth. :sunglasses:
Thanks Bobbie! :heart_eyes:

@Upstate you should try to make it next year.
We should change the name to taste fest, I think I tried over 50 different cultivars last weekendā€¦ :exploding_head:

7 Likes