(complete) Kashmir- A place for my Freaker grow

It was dope for lack of a better word. I hope for it to keep growing year after year.

5 Likes

Oh no! You have bad luck with phones…
Hope it dries out for you.

5 Likes

Yeah I plan on it next year, sounds like a great time.

5 Likes

Totally died. :scream:Waiting on a new one coming in the mail.

:rofl: I can’t even use that as an excuse. I was straight at the time. Plan old age. I set them were I would see them and didn’t,

Yep, the last one went in the water res. for the plants. There was no saving this one. it was on the ten floor and was under water for hours before I found it. No drying this time.

Can’t wait to met you IRL @Natea

11 Likes

Just cuz you ain’t stoned at the time, doesn’t meen that your not actively stoney. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

…and they’re off! Thanks a ton for this g-pas, real deal kashmir has been high on my grow list! You’re generosity here is boundless, I hope I can give back even a fraction of that :pray:

4 Likes

Really great work @G-paS you’re handling this like a champ in the midst of gatherings, injuries, rehab, and home improvement. What an animal!

7 Likes

Wooo! Thanks @G-paS !!!

3 Likes

Thank you kindly Miss @G-paS :slight_smile: just a dash of dedication and a scosche of persevere :slight_smile: proud of you ! Oh and BTW have you gotten around to smoking any of the hash yet? Inquiring minds want to know lol :slight_smile: just saying :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you @G-paS and @Upstate
I really appreciate what you do.

3 Likes

Many thanks @G-paS , @Upstate and all the Freakers collective.

Good luck!!!

3 Likes

Hey @G-paS thank you for sharing the seed love. Sounded like a pretty wild ride this year. Appreciate all you do for OG! Do you have your next run planned already?

4 Likes

Many thanks, young lady. You rock.

3 Likes

Thank you for doing this project @G-paS

5 Likes

Thanks @G-paS

2 Likes

Thank you for keeping this going @G-paS

4 Likes

Thanks for your work and generosity! @G-paS

and thank you so much @Upstate for your constant contributions to this site from genetics you spread around to knowledge too.

Peace and be well! :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@ the beginning of this thread a few of you were talking about handcracking difficult seeds that are difficult to germinate.
I just wanted to share what I know that may be relevant.
Some techniques I’ve successfully used from horticulture are scarification followed by soaking for 2-10 days(changing water daily or every other day. chlorinated water is your enemy). For scarifying seeds that generally won’t pop otherwise I use scissors, a razor blade, or non serrated knife and scratch or saw to make and indentation or cracks. Finding the right pressure for your seed and blade sharpeness will determine success from my experience.
I follow up by transferring to a wet paper towel or into any seed starting substrate. Tails pop before or after the transfer.
Temperature and wet/dry cycles as mentioned can play a large role also.

9 Likes

Yes, I personally use nail clippers to clip the very top of most of my seeds too, almost always works. Then again, I never tried on very old seeds so I’m not too sure about that. I’m curious to see the results

8 Likes