(complete) Kashmir- A place for my Freaker grow

Some non cannabis seeds have a very thick or hard shell and it is necessary. Similar in concept to conifers(or mushrooms) that must be exposed to fire or some seeds that must undergo being eaten and softened by stomach acids before pooped and popping

5 Likes

Thank you @G-paS ! Great job

4 Likes

almost missed this :wink:
Thanx a bunch @G-paS and @Upstate
A good one to preserve that is for sure.

4 Likes

Thank you @G-paS and @Upstate !

3 Likes

Alright @G-paS ready to sit along and watch. So is this run in your new room you finished? And what up to @upstate for providing genetics. This should be an amazing run!

6 Likes

Lol the run is finished😁… details are in the early part of the thread…time to sign up for seeds @420noob
Nice preservation @G-paS

9 Likes

Many thanks @G-paS and @Upstate, this is a great strain to preserve … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Your late to the party but, your just in time for the cake😁

11 Likes

Lol, you gonna watch us talk about the grow she just finished? :crazy_face::rofl:

4 Likes

Here to say thank you to @G-paS and @Upstate for preserving this line and making it available to the community :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the generousity @G-paS and @Upstate. Giving this lonely swed a chance to experience yet another fantastic cultivar. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

All signed up! Thank you @G-paS and @Upstate!

2 Likes

I’m so happy to get involved with your Grow. Thank You once again @G-paS.
Have a great day

2 Likes

@G-paS thanks so much for the work you’re putting in for the benefit of all us lucky OGers

3 Likes

Damn stoners! :exploding_head::rofl:. I guess I’ll sit back and read the thread and pretend it has taken my 4 months to read​:rofl:

7 Likes

Whatever the reason, good to see ya buddy :wave::bear:

3 Likes

Thank you @G-paS for all your hard work and generosity.

5 Likes

Thanks @G-paS for your continued excellence. It’s much appreciated.

5 Likes

:rofl: I love you guys.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

I am happy to do this for you all. I am pretty much just growing for preservation of seeds. The shaft and an little auto for sensi is all I need.

:green_heart: :seedling:

21 Likes