(complete) Kashmir- A place for my Freaker grow

Thank you for the run and for sharing, you’re all class @G-paS !

4 Likes

With all the love OG has for kashmir genetics, I think you’ll be seeing many fruits of your labor before long . I’ll be popping some Kashmir next summer for sure, and I look forward to reading ( and writing) smoke reports.
Ooooh, and the PINK buds. Sure hope to see some pink. Craziest color in cannabis hands down.

48 Likes

This sure is very nice color @upstate. And thanks @G-paS for the dedication and opportunity!

4 Likes

Im not sure what went wrong with the wiki sign-up. When I edit my name in it is at spot 55. Then when I finish editing it puts my name in the 54 position.

I believe @Kushking902 missed a number… I d

1 Like

I dint know how I missed this Coop run?? I just started to get notificationa when people started to sign up.

@G-paS thnk you, I have a lot of catching up to do.

3 Likes

I missed it too!

Thanks @G-paS !!

2 Likes

The numbers where wrong and I fixed them at one point.

This was my Freaker run. If we get enough seeds they go out in the co-op. I moved it over when I put up the sign-up so folks could find it.

There are 3 freaker runs going out in the fall box.

:green_heart: :seedling:

14 Likes

Guess I missed this one too, thanks for everything @G-paS .

3 Likes

@paoleschi Scroll up to the first post. Bunch of spots still open

2 Likes

yeah i’m in now, I meant that I missed until now, thanks.

3 Likes

I got my new table saw to make the last floor cuts. (the 45 year old one hubby ran over 2X was built like a tank and this one can’t do what it can)

I didn’t have time to get the trim done and get set up for the next box.
So, were good to go. Three strains in hand so far.

33 Likes

Some ladies have scrapbooking corners…
You got seed distribution rooms.
:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Your table saw got ran over!!??

2 Likes

Twice apparently! :rofl:

Hey about that G-pas, I find that odd. What did the table saw do to him? Does hubby still got all his digits? Lol

3 Likes

We were farmers. My husband had Alzheimer’s. He got away from me and the first time ripped an electric fencer off the wall, backed over my table saw. The next time he ripped a fitting off the watering system, broke a gate and ran over it again. After I fixed the plumbing I found were he had the spare keys and hide them too. I had hid the keys the first time.
He passed in 2020.

I have used it since but had to stand on an angle :laughing:

18 Likes

It started as a scrapbooking room Than… :rofl:

6 Likes

I knew it! :rofl:
RIP to the hubby. :frowning:

Fun fact: I didnt realise the barbed wire fence on the other side of the plastic isolator handle on an electric fence could be charged. Got me a good zap the other day! Lol, yes I dont deal with electric fences often.

5 Likes

Nice job on the room renovation.

Yeah, the younger kids would get dared to touch it. they would tell us it was off.

Thank You, Now I can clean the floor between run and find the seeds I drop and be sure what the are. I have container full from past runs. They go to the birds or folks that don’t care.

8 Likes

The room looks great, that’s an incredibly cool seed packing area. Great job!

5 Likes