(complete) Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream Coop run

Super stoked can’t wait

Thank you so much @Kyumonryu

17 Likes

Nice @GEMI-CONNECT616 ! I’ve got some of those Wookie O x Bing… sounds pretty tasty! :cherries::sweat_drops:

5 Likes

I popped 2 and the first 1 into flower is a boy( he’s about to go into week3 of flower). I was gonna run him straight to the juicer, but now im thinking I’ll let him go since the rest of the tent is almost done. Let’s hope the other one is lady like.

19 Likes

Merry CHRISTMAS everybody!Cross your fingers for me everybody. Im hoping(to the left of the male) k4ssd #1 is a :girl:.I’ve only done 2 reversals and this is my first time letting a male go this far( huge difference in pollen production). I wasn’t ready for this lol. Thanks again @Kyumonryu for doing this run, I would not be having this much fun without your hatd work.

19 Likes

Doods standing tall - ready for action- looking good!

4 Likes

i got these in the fall box, very nice, thankyou @Kyumonryu . I know what it takes to dedicate yourself to a seed run man. Nine job on these :wink:

11 Likes

Glad to see people enjoying these! I’ve had a challenging 8 months with growing and haven’t got too many pictures, but I’ve now flowered out almost all of the cuttings for flower. I lost number 9 which was the most impressive seed plant and I’ve yet to run 6 & 12.

So far I’ve not had a pheno where the flower was low quality, but several produced very low yield. They’ve also all produced very similar terpene profiles, all had noticeable flavour in the vape. My wife describes it as earthy sour.

This is number 10 my favourite so far and so smelly its hard to wait.

Oh and if anyone wants to run testers I made some seeds using this pheno and some puck bc3. Let me know.

43 Likes

Amazing looking flower. Too bad I have limited space and can’t run testers. Awesome work. :beers:

2 Likes

I’ve got two germinating as we speak. Thank you for these beans, hermano!

17 Likes

Awesome work bro! I hope you and yours are doing well, much respect :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

I just finished reading the entire topic from beginning to end and it was all beautiful! I’m putting the beans from your run in the water! I was gifted by @creatorknbsland and I will have the opportunity to do a new race here. It will be amazing. Thanks for all the effort @Kyumonryu it really makes a difference!

14 Likes

What a fantastic post :+1:t2:
Good luck with your grow @Onobigrower

5 Likes

Oh, thank you very much! I’m excited for this… among the ones I received, I chose them! Wish me good luck!

17 Likes

Lucky dogs get to grow those beautiful beans.

They will give you great results. Nothing on this thread leads me to believe any different.

Great growing and good luck

7 Likes

Good luck!

6 Likes

That’s very good friend! I still reserved 4 beans for me to open soon!! I’m sure it will do a good job you

5 Likes

I’ve lost count of the times I’ve read this wonderful topic. Thanks again for this @Kyumonryu . Here are my 3 ssdd x k4 in their 25 days vegetarian. We’re getting close to the flowers!

I’m updating this day by day in my personal growth thread, for anyone who wants to follow along.

I will also be updating some photos here. Great day, OG!

34 Likes

Really excited to see how they turn out for you! Thanks for sharing!

9 Likes

Passing by to update three photos of my k4 x SSD. I’m almost certain that there are two females and a male, who is actually conquering me… I mean… Thank you for your effort @Kyumonryu , isso will be spread across Brazil!

I’ll be back for one last final update! Gratitude to everyone involved. @creatorknbsland @Kyumonryu

35 Likes

:brazil:
K4 x SSD… :pray:

hotbounce2....

34 Likes