(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

Haha a little late for the snowboard!!! I jist purchased my season ski pass for next year, stoked already!!

8 Likes

It was out in the barn and I felt bad for leaving it out there. It’s dusty, and the binding straps got brittle. I hope I get to go again. Maybe next year.

We have a small place locally that had been closed but someone is gonna bring it back. It’s been open for a few years to hike and ski, sled, tube…It was purchased or leased by the local two counties and towns, and is a park now for the residents. A friend and his wife bought a condo up there. It’s a neat place. Gonna be 67, 7 days from today (4/20), so I better hurry and go again soon, lol.

11 Likes

That sounds awesome! Happy pre Birthday… I sure hope I’m not too broken to ski by 67!! Definately something to strive for, good for you!

10 Likes

I need to get in on a romulan run. Best outdoors grow in 20 years was a DJ Shorts bb x romulan. And I was sadly burnt out in bushfire anx lost it all.
Toughest , hardiest pest resistant strain outdoors downunder.

Yet to find anything close but have decided to cross myself again if I can get an early Rom.
I have a djs bb f5 I want to use to cross if I get the chance.
Love Rom.
Cheers
:+1:t2::sunglasses::australia::australia::australia:

10 Likes

very cool!

3 Likes

Sorry fir the lack of updates, I just finished a 72hr work week :face_vomiting: but cha ching :moneybag: :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings: :heavy_dollar_sign:

The New Romulan BX1’s are already showing a few tails… I just took them out of their 24 hr soak and placed on damp paper towel.

48 Likes

Annnnnnd we’re off! :+1:

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

After a deep dive looking at Romulan genetics and those of various crosses - I got an idea (Yup, still happens occasionally :laughing:)

I’d have to run the plant to see if it might work, but I’m thinking Romulan x Golder Tiger
I think the addition of the Thai and Malawi genetics would complement the mix of Romulan genetics.
Hopefully the flower time wouldn’t take a hit (might add a couple weeks).

Cheers
G

28 Likes

That sounds delectable! I was thinking if keeping some pollen to dust on n if my Malawi I’ll be growing next as well! :thinking:

11 Likes

Oh you got to do that!
I’m trying to figure out the best way to order ACE Seeds from Canada… :thinking:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Oh, they are sticking their tongue out at you. That’s always a good sign.

2 Likes

looks like truenorthseedbank carries Ace seeds and are located in CA

4 Likes

Hey I can comment here now! Just got promoted :+1:

37 Likes

Welcome to the next evolution @RomulanGenetics !:grin::+1::bear:

3 Likes

Real Gorilla ships to us! Takes about a week. They are an official distributor for Ace

4 Likes

I bought a pack of these when they were first released and grew a Romulan outside last summer. It was a one of my nicest plants, but it turned out to be male. I collected some pollen and made some nice crosses. I still have a little pollen left in the freezer and would be happy to hook you up.

5 Likes

I just ordered from ace last week, im in canada!

I did the bank transfer and did it all through my online bank app.

7 Likes

Right on! That was quick!

2 Likes

For the record, I officially endorse anyone making seeds of mine on their own. Especially when it’s to give them out freely… that’s just a thing of beauty in my opinion and a huge compliment/honor.

Jinglepot isn’t the only one doing it either. Hazeman Seeds is using my Romulan to make a recreation and sell them through his site. So I don’t mind if anyone does it, for any reason.

I’m glad I got the Romulan “bx1” (IX1) Seeds into @Jinglepot hands because I really do feel they are much better than my original release. I hope this all goes well so all of you can get some free Romulan beans to try out. If it doesn’t I’ll try to step in and help if I can.:green_heart::v:

85 Likes

I haven’t looked there in years, I was one of their early customers.
They are out of everything Golden Tigerexcept one breeder’s pack of 40 regular beans for 310.00CDN.
I guess its old if the price is reasonable :laughing:

Thanx & Cheers
G

8 Likes