(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

Kettle Corn… sold to me from a cheerleaders mom.

14 Likes

Hahaha, so! I think I will be breeding the bx1 and just throw an original female in the mix, labeled and keep the seeds separated from the bx1 sooo basically 99%seeds will be Romulan BX1 f2 and rom bx1 x rom f1’s yea?? You guys get the picture I will throw an original female in there… it will be cool to document and compare the differences in the 2 versions! For the love of the Grow!

22 Likes

I gotcha Jake.

2 Likes

Wow! After 10 hours in the paper towel these tap roots have taken right off! 11 of 12 amd I couldn’t be happier! Into the solo cups they go!

52 Likes

Oh sweet!!! Can’t believe I get to watch another haha

2 Likes

This is sick to watch. Super cool to see your blessing on this run @RomulanGenetics and hear your opinions on the different seed stocks. I gotta familiarize myself with your catalog better. Seeing you jump into the community and support @Jinglepot and encourage others to grow and work with your gear definitely gets me wanting to support you in turn. Love seeing all this love. :heart::v:t2:

14 Likes

Just went through the thread again…great to hear about the improved BX1’s vs original version…

Even more amazing…you have the creators blessing to move this project forward! Mad love and respect @RomulanGenetics !! :heartbeat: :pray:

Alaskagrown

11 Likes

Hey @Jinglepot you mind if I borrow and use the info at the bottom of the first post regarding seed runs, TL, distributors…for my Shishkaberry preservation?

Brian

13 Likes

Absolutely use it. I just copy and pasted it from my sour diesel run, which I copy and pasted from another seed run by another user in the past! All yours pal! :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

What’sthatyousay?? :joy:

5 Likes

Wait! WHAT?
Shiskaberry??? Yes please!

12 Likes

This is gonna be a VERY exciting summer!!

11 Likes

Would there be any Romulan available for trade?

6 Likes

Not for a few months from me.

8 Likes

@HashstasH soon as this opens up make sure to get on one of the lists :wink:

6 Likes

I do it like this all the time. Works perfectly fine. Always gets the ones that refuse to crack between thumb and index nails. Only ever bit through 2 seeds in my life, ever, and until recently that was just one and it’s been some years. So I’d say it’s a pretty good method. A tongue is quite a sensitive instrument to help in placement!

5 Likes

It’s not too often I get excited about a hybrid run . Very OG of you to do this. Nice germination rate!
Edit…damn! repeat statement here. I already said that earlier in the thread… I think need to lay off the Oaxaca!:rofl::joy:

9 Likes

Well, all 11 planted seeds have broken ground and are happy! The 12th seed that didn’t pop, popped. And grew a huge tail. Unfortunately after a 14hour day of hard labor, my fingers aren’t as nomble as they are in the morning or in a day off and I broke the tail in half :pensive::sleepy::sob::sob::sob::sob::sneezing_face:

So, the new seedling were 12 for 12, a 100% germ rate. We have 11 planted and 11 up! So it’s a win :grin: …although I’m a little pissed at myself for nit taking a little more time with the 12th. Oh well, moving on. I’ll pour a little out for her. :beer:

50 Likes

As long as they are happy, I’m happy :smiley:.
Off to a great start bud!

6 Likes

i like the little water drops on the leaves. so adorable.

4 Likes