(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

Can’t believe I didn’t see this thread sooner. Amazing work @Jinglepot @RomulanGenetics

jason-momoa-chair

12 Likes

Off to a great start! Never mind the little accident. That was just the universe getting rid of inferior genetics for you😁

13 Likes

Golden Tiger now ordered…
I have a powerful hunch this cross will pay off.

Cheers
G

16 Likes

You are a Seed Run machine @Jinglepot
Cool project you have going on here with another great strain from the past and also want to thank @RomulanGenetics for their help in keeping this run going.

7 Likes

Some nice little leaves happinin’, :leaves: a bit of stretch, but they are strong. I have some lite indirect air on them now and I added another small light.

I’m not liking any of my leds. My seedlings/early veg just don’t like them. I’ve tried over more than a few starts now, so I bought another T5 fixture to replace my old one that I loved to death that finally quit last year

38 Likes

Jeez @Jinglepot could you hurry up please? Cant you see we’re waiting on your seeds?

Looking good.

16 Likes

they look like they are at a rave in that second pic :crazy_face:
Ready to party!

7 Likes

@Foreigner I think he’s teasing us… Soon he’ll get’em running uphill!! :flushed: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
@Jinglepot Can’t you skip veg!? nerve-wracking suspense!! :flushed: :sweat_smile: :hugs:

10 Likes

Ugh, I know… the Sour d and slh were just flipping to flower when I made them seed runs… these are from scratch, in for the long haul :wink:

16 Likes

All labeled up and headed out to my seedling tent.

48 Likes

Sweet! Off to the races now!

7 Likes

Godspeed little ones

7 Likes

cute little babies

3 Likes

This is what I think of when I hear babies :face_vomiting: “no, it is not cute”

20 Likes

We need a laugh react that made me giggle :joy:

7 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

(Yes OG, that many faces is a complete sentence)
…the network doesn’t speak emoji :joy:

3 Likes

Wasn’t there a hilarious episode of Seinfeld about that, lol…? it’s so true. Their friend was having the party to show off the baby and they all flinched hard when they saw it, lol. The whole show was about how ugly the baby was and how could the mom see anything different. buwahahhaa

11 Likes

There was :joy: and elaine kept trying to figure out what the doctor meant by getting called breathtaking when he also called the baby the same @GMan

6 Likes

“You’ve GOT TO SEE THE BABYYYYYY”

Jerry, have you seen the BABY

ISNT IT JUST A BEAUTIFUL BABY

Kramer “YIKES! That’s one ugly baby” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ve watched all seasons of signfeld through 10 times at least! :joy:

17 Likes
12 Likes