(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

ezgif.com-gif-maker (3)

13 Likes

Bahahahahaha lordy, such a good show :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Curb Your Enthusiasm is great too. And there’s a baby related one :+1:

8 Likes

I had trouble getting into that one… a little drier than Seinfeld… I should give it a go again Larry David IS hilarious

7 Likes

They either work or they don’t. If they work, they’re gold.

There’s one where he tried to buy weed off the street for his father’s glaucoma.

10 Likes

You should check out the new seasons, I thought the same about early curb. However, it’s perhaps the only sitcom that only gets funnier the longer its on for!

4 Likes

Anyone with Romulans for trade :pray:

3 Likes

Maybe give them some time to grow first.

12 Likes

Very nice work @Jinglepot its weird that this thread didn’t show up for me until now. But ill be watching menacingly from the corner lol.

HG

3 Likes

Happy little seedlings! 100% germ rate

58 Likes

Wow. Doesn’t get better than that! Congrats on your success there @Jinglepot

6 Likes

Wicked! Here we gooooooo!

5 Likes

It’s all about strong Genetics, I just put them in water then dirt. Nice work @RomulanGenetics very strong stock!!

14 Likes

Looking great so far Jinglepot!!! Happy about your germ rate!

4 Likes

Am I late again for my fav strain :joy:

4 Likes

What do you mean? You were in here 5 days ago asking for seeds… im not even making a wiki for signup for at least a month, probably 2 months away

26 Likes

@Pigeonman @TopShelfTrees1 I did a little Google-fu, and those strains are all accidental crosses of three different Glueberry OG phenos to a male Romulan Kush by someone named TempleGrower:

https://twitter.com/TempleGrower/status/1209995381158760448?s=20&t=-colEAqCgE20WyCgIPmeEQ

https://twitter.com/TempleGrower/status/1292873607446540288?s=20&t=yvYCqPGx3frdx8IStIJZOw

There’s also someone on Reddit who grew all three outdoor and got TREES

Happy growing!

21 Likes

MEGA AWESOME THANK YOU’S @Dirt_Wizard :heart:

6 Likes

Oh Yeah templegrower does a podcast “getting high on homegown”. It’s kinda aimed at beginners but it’s a decent listen.

8 Likes

I would never abandon a seedling. Here is a pic of a seedling whose head I accidentally broke off… Placed the broken head next to the broken root and it started rooting… you can see the new roots forming at the broken tip into the rockwool cube. Even humans under the age of 2 can regenerate missing digits, babies are full of growth auxins

30 Likes