(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

Looking good. I like following your photos in your grow.

8 Likes

looking so happy . love the leaves structure.

4 Likes

Fineally! We have 2 weeks of sun and heat starting today!!! The Roms have really greened up, I hope my Eutierria recover too. Weeks of being waterlogged. I haven’t watered once in 4 weeks.

67 Likes

Recover? Damn, those look near perfect to me!

Edit: I see a little yellow to the left in the top picture. But still…

6 Likes

You are going to have a shit ton of seeds! I have been thinking about getting into working with Romulan, so this will be great. I want to find a good blueberry type to go with it first…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

These are the eutierria, the green ones on the left hand row are the males :laughing:

57 Likes

Gorgeous! :green_heart: :v:

6 Likes

Those Roms love the great outdoors and you do them all the justice they deserve. Looking forward to getting that pollen :+1:

10 Likes

WOW!!!
(thats all i have to say about that)

5 Likes

That’s a Fever dream living in the Arizona desert where I am :joy::rofl: @CornbreadJunior

10 Likes

With all the rain we’ve been getting I had to move my blueberry autos so they wouldn’t be swimming almost a week straight of rain here now.

13 Likes

I just use any card. It just looks like one of those singing cards with the mechanize in the middle.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

6am, before the sun is over the mountains in our deep narrow valley. These Romulans are reaching almost straight upright reaching for the sky as if praying for the impending rays of sun about to crest the peaks looming above.

72 Likes

They all seem to be loving life! Great job jingle!
:robot:

9 Likes

Beautiful man… my favourite time to visit the garden is in the early morning. Birds chirping, sun rising, plants praying… perfect!

9 Likes

wow, they look so happy!

4 Likes

I’m glad to see these, I was just looking at the Romulans I had going in my tent and wondering why they weren’t branching much… yours seem to be the same, beanpoles without much branching. I guess it’s just genetic. Might be time to top mine, even though it’s earlier than usual; tall and thin doesn’t work great for my setup.

7 Likes

Definitely looking good I was wondering what make of vehicle is that in the picture almost looks like a Cadillac missing a wheel?

6 Likes

Looking good bro. I have the opposite problem but the same result. It was super hot for a couple of weeks with searing sun because of my elevation. Everything was pale because of sitting in that sun so much. I did move them to the shade on occasion, which they appreciated. Then we got one day of slow light rain and now they all look really green and happy, lol. It’s like okay! NOW the grow has started. ha.

I’m about to get rain all night and tomorrow so they always love that. That last two weeks had humidities avg. around 18% with a lot of days around 10-11% RH.

Good luck with the start of the grow, lol. :smile_cat: :v:

7 Likes

Looks like a Jeep Grand Cherokee to me… :thinking:

8 Likes