(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

Ding ding ding! 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It’s a parts jeep for my brother Grand Cherokee.

7 Likes

That’s the COMPLETE opposote that it’s been here. We had like 24 days of rain in a row. I dont think my Eutierria will recover :pensive:, im really glad the Roms are doing well

8 Likes

We had a shit load of rain in the fraser valley as well.
And now, BOOM. 30 degree plus temperatures.
32 right now, (90 f). I prefer 25 degrees. :laughing:

11 Likes

Now I know who to blame turn the tap off were still raining here . Couple 3 more days of this and the river could over flow supposed to of crested last night according to the news .

It was within 6 inches of the retaining wall last night and right full of trees and debris.

10 Likes

Waiting for the animals to float by or someone’s house .

8 Likes

You guys may be the ones to have to save California from the dried up Colorado River and Lake Mead and Powell. I can see it now, dredge a new river bed towards the Southwest. heh… Not advised, though. They’ll just go back to building golf courses in a desert, miles from any natural water source. :frowning_face:

I brought all of my 1 gallon and smaller plants inside to avoid the steady rain that’s coming tonight ans all day tomorrow. I left the other plants, in the 2 gallon pots, outside and they’ll be ready to go into the ground or big pots, once it dries up.

10 Likes

So do our plants! lol

6 Likes

My outside plants have been enjoying a balmy 100+F for over a week.

9 Likes

Topped and fed. Good timing as the weather has cooled off a touch and the sun is not so intense. It will give them time to recover from their toppings and grow forth. Probably 2 weeks(ish) till flip.

62 Likes

Yes man!! They seem totally pleased!! You got your zdr háiehr[ down my friend @Jinglepot!!! :pray: :seedling: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v: :hugs:

6 Likes

Looking good how are you planning on flipping them ? Big tarp or you planning on moving them in and out?

9 Likes

Nono, they will go 100% indoors at flip time and stay indoors for the rest of the grow.
This time of year the outdoors is just a big free veg room for me :laughing:

27 Likes

LOTS OF POLLEN !!! Here in the mid west it’s been bone dry, going on 3 weeks !

9 Likes

Dropping time @Jinglepot

33 Likes

Whoop whoop!!!

12 Likes

Once I fill to the 2nd line of perforations I’ll be ready to send off…which I think will be enough to provide all OGers who want the beans :grin:

35 Likes

i would love some of that gold dust right there if you have just a little to spare>?

5 Likes

Super! Can’t wait! Romulan/PTK will be stellar

16 Likes

Well I’m about ready to seal this up. It’s been about 5 days of collecting so I think this should be enough dust to give every member that wants these seeds too. I’ve put a rice grain to help drying

He’s done much better than I expected…

34 Likes

Super cool! Can’t wait to start chucking!

8 Likes