(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

man i miss Romulan. brings me back to 2008. this thread is exciting so see where the crosses go

5 Likes

i am super stoked on this, just amazing, thank you

6 Likes

Well folks, it’s a resin male. No not heavy, but clearly visible bulbous heads. I’ve circled them. I’ve also tested smoked them…similar to Xmas, and has a stony potency. I think we’re in for a treat to come :yum:

46 Likes

hmmmm I’ve got a Romulan girl out on my deck that came from a member here on OG. I think she is a federation female x with a next gen male. Be nice to knock her up with a resinous male :fire: :fire:

14 Likes

Well my part is done. Let us hope a DVD isn’t scrutinized to be opened up…

6 Likes

Post office is gonna look at the package and say

Who sends DVDs anymore lets inspect this parcel lol.

HG

15 Likes

Lol I recently sent seeds in a dvd case and the bubble mailer was opened on arrival to the recipient with a sticker on it…. But the dvd and seeds were still inside. They must not care so much about small amounts I guess

6 Likes

Yah but @Kushking902 your seeds didn’t look like a baggie of yellow blow! :wink:
But seriously it should be fine. It’s just a numbers game.
:robot:

7 Likes

all cannabis seeds are now considered hemp nationwide in the u.s. at least

5 Likes

:rofl: Too funny, but yeah my thoughts exactly…new dyed colored blow tech :thinking:

7 Likes

theres rainbow fentanyl if that counts

4 Likes

@Kushking902 Im surprised you didn’t bogart the DVD i know i would have lol.

@OriginalDankmaster96 thanks for the contribution of yellow blow/rainbow fentanyl to the future seeds my friend. Ive heard of the pine tar kush just recently is it pretty good? Much like the Puck or any type of old school hashplant or more kushy as the name implies? All around impressive male though never seen resiny males only read or heard about em.

Happy growing
HG

5 Likes

@Heavenlygoo Just things I like to do for the community to contribute as you say. I don’t know yet about the actual buds. You’re welcome to follow along my diary of budding them currently. This came up in discussion about pineine terp strains and Vernal mentioned PTK, after reading about this particular strain helping w gastrointestinal issues, I bought it from New Guy 420 seeds. I was under the impression it was a heavy Indy but from what other members chimed in, I was mistaken. A test of those stamen flowers revealed a piney gas flavor and stoney effect. Yes I’d say it is “Kush” even though I feel the linage is bastardized from Hindu Kush origin. I’m still trying to wrap my head around so many strains called Kush today when that wasn’t a thing in the late 90’s

7 Likes

With all of this PTK talk, i thought I’d throw up a couple of pics :grinning:
Here’s some PTK i grew outside from a cutting last year. Pics taken November 10th.

I tossed some Romulan pollen (Romulan genetics) on her last year and made some seeds. I think they’ll be offered in the next round of the auction. :wink:

32 Likes

Hmmm I wonder which pheno that is…so far I’ve seen a really squat one and a taller leggier one

5 Likes

I grew a squat, single cola one a couple of years ago, and this one was much taller and stretchier. They both smoked and tasted the same. Very piney. It’s not very strong, but the high is very pleasant and the taste is outstanding.

6 Likes

Haha yeah I suppose your right.

3 Likes

Will be cleaning out and spraying down my grow room tomorrow for these beauties to go into over the next few days. The tall ones are standing at about 5’ tall now.

68 Likes

Glorious !!!

8 Likes

The Romulan Jungle, lol, I am desperately trying to get my grow room douched out, ive worked 144 hours last 2 weeks, 96 hours these 2 weeks and I’m scheduled for 132 hours next 2 weeks. I will find time to get her in shape, i have got a start, but still needs a good sweep, hose down, bleach and dr.doom bomb and another hose down, lol, good thing I’ve got 12’ ceilings :laughing:

67 Likes