(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

Looking great.
And thats alot of hours, but I get it :“the greater the sacrifice, the greater the reward”, cheers !

8 Likes

Very cool @Jinglepot , the Romulans are invading :wink:

8 Likes
18 Likes

Omfg…. This song is literally playing right now at my house haha wtf. ITS A SIGN!

Plants looks incredible @Jinglepot

14 Likes

ya @Jinglepot they look happy and healthy
nice show.

6 Likes

Thanks all! They are super hardy plants, they not just survived, but THRIVED through the monsoons!! Super happy to do this grow and spread these Genetics around!

“To the Romulans above, Welcome to the Jungle!!” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
:v::v::v:

34 Likes

Even my mailman is excited about this run,

20 Likes

Damn dude, remember to rest too. :+1:

10 Likes

Outdoor plants seem to just love a good rain. The plants always jump ahead in growth more than normal. We get lots of afternoon storms here this month and the plants love it. Happy gardening!

17 Likes

That’s a truly magnificent stand of Romulan! Great work man!

11 Likes

Looking fantastic mate :ok_hand: you’re working bloody hard mate, make sure you look after yourself brother, keep up the amazing job :+1:

6 Likes

Just thought I’d share this :wink:

July 18, 2022, 1:24 pm
Customs Clearance
CANADA

9 Likes

Woohoooo!! Timing will be perfect. I will be putting them indoors on Thursday and lights out on the weekend for Flip!

21 Likes

Finally! My large room is cleaned out and set up and the Romulans are in! At lights out tonight I will leave the lights off for a couple days for the flip, here we go!!

77 Likes

very cool, wow i love your room and your hps pictures, ol skool

10 Likes

Looks good should be a full house in a couple months .

9 Likes

nice! what’s your headspace in there?

6 Likes

I know, right @ChongoBongo Thats quite the ROOM! Props to your set up @Jinglepot :clap:t3: Dust should be there tomorrow. Timing is just right.

6 Likes

11’ total, about 9.5’ under the lights, ive grown some monsters in this room :metal:

PERFECT timing. It was meant to be. I’m pretty sure I have at least 3 males and 3 females, ill pull 1 or 2 for the PTK and do that project in my other outbuilding!

27 Likes

right on, gonna take a seat ring side and watch those Romulans go ape!!!

10 Likes