(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

Like meeeeee!!! Lmao

5 Likes

Bahahaha me too

3 Likes

I fall into that category lol

4 Likes

Hahaha, I love all the like minded slow starters! My kinda peeps :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::wink:

4 Likes

So a heads up. I’ve been on contact woth Romulan Genetics and man, these guys must have a warp drive or something because their response time was bar none, light speed! They have offered to replace the beans if they fail. I would, however, like to wait a while longer, see where they are at this afternoon when I get home and give them a manual “crack” to help get them started!

27 Likes

They use a forced quantum singularity as their power source.

13 Likes

@Jinglepot Holy Hell brother!! Your going nuts my man. Super excited to hang and watch this go down AND Romulan of all things!! I remember back in the day hearing about this long before the white widow came a round. All the goodness we look for. Sittin on the grassy knoll watching.

P.s. thank you for the capt. Kirk voice comment I’ve reading along in his voice. Stellar

6 Likes

Haha, no more nuts than I’ve been the last decade. I just figured, instead of pollenating a branch or 2 for myself, might as well make it a plant or 2 and share :man_shrugging:

18 Likes

This sounds amazing. Cant wait to see you work!!

3 Likes

Told you brother, I’ve got your back :wink:

6 Likes

This is very exciting ! Thank you so much for doing this @Jinglepot !

The Romulan Empire Rising!

6 Likes

:vulcan_salute: Good luck with this run!

4 Likes

@Jinglepot you may want to try scuffing those slowpokes (gently since theyre already wet)

3 Likes

@RomulanGenetics right here my friend

4 Likes

He can watch the thread I believe but isn’t able to post in it yet, as a new user, I think for 2 weeks

5 Likes

think i have covid been around someone who tested positive, head ache stomache ache body aches n chills no fever yet felt it coming on yesterday. least this thread cheered me up thanks for doing all these jinglepot

5 Likes

Ohhhh, that’s tough, hope you have a fast recovery. I had it twice, lol, going for the hat trick now! :rofl:

7 Likes

The deltaomnibetasuckmydickacron strain

12 Likes

@Jinglepot i think if you get it three times your fourth infection is half off right?

3 Likes

Haha, it better be free pal, buy 3 get one free :laughing:

5 Likes