(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

really bad headache and weird numbness in hands and face. fever just kicking in now. god i hope its a fast recovery also im so irritable and tired

5 Likes

I think that’s the latest variant

4 Likes

That’s the one I’m trying to get now!

2 Likes

We have 4 tails! I hand cracked the rest of the seeds, we will come back tomorrow before work and have a look.

42 Likes

Where there is life there is hope, good job brother.

10 Likes

Come on babies pop. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Man! I knew those little guys and gals were just using a cloaking device…

Great job @Jinglepot !

4 Likes

very suspenseful! I’m hooked. :face_with_monocle: :pray:

3 Likes

Good luck with this romulan seed run @Jinglepot - i would like to grow/smoke some of that once you’re done making seeds .?!

Happy growing mate.
Gaz
:facepunch:

2 Likes

Hi @Jinglepot, Thanks for making these. The description sounds great. I’m having a problem finding the signup page. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

its hasn’t been opened up yet, the sees just got popped probably the earliest it will open up is after confirmed pollination of females.

7 Likes

@Kami Thanks for the heads-up. I’ll just wait patiently. No rush.

2 Likes

Encouraging signs, hope the rest of em start putting em out soon too

4 Likes

Has anyone heard of, or grown out either: Crystalline Entity or Locutus?

I got these from Freeseeds.ca a while back but haven’t the chance to pop em yet.

3 Likes

Few things in life better than seeing seeds get over that big first hump, leaving home to grow up big and strong. :+1:

4 Likes

I’ve heard of scuffing with sandpaper but never hand cracking. Do you use a tool of some sort or just mash them with your fingers?

6 Likes

I actually have some crystalline entity myself. Very little info ever found

3 Likes

Damn. We’re in the same :rowing_man: !

3 Likes

A quick check of the romulan seeds and 5 more tails are showing! That’s 8, better than 3, lol. I planted the 3 that popped tails yesterday so there are 5 left showing, I’m going to let the tap roots grow a bit longer before planting.

43 Likes

How do you crack the unopened seeds brother?
You just squeeze or any other techniques?

3 Likes