Congo trip with kidete

I got a special envelope from Kenya today!

Thanks @Kidete!

14 Likes

You’re welcome. I’m glad that you’ve received them :+1:

6 Likes

That’s good news :+1:

5 Likes

I think @misterbee and @G-paS are the last two. Seeds are coming soon.
@Kidete says things have calmed down in the Eastern Congo. The two of us have talked about him flying into Goma this August to meet the pygmies. Who is up for another hunt? This time Black Magic is the goal. We haven’t talked about how many people are needed yet. Just testing the waters for now.

25 Likes

I’d be up for pitching in.

6 Likes

Good thing is people are happy to offer up seeds to get increased for the community to spread these far and wide! :grin:

5 Likes

I started smoking some of the seedy bud from my Congo grow. If I give the bud a squeeze at least 20 or 30 seeds come out and I’m having flashbacks of that shitty Brown Mexican I used to smoke in the early 90s. However, this stuff has a great kick to it, abused as it was. Seeds are coming along nicely and I think are just two or three weeks away from the first ones beginning to ripen. Believe it or not the plant is still flowering. I just saw a fresh stigmas yesterday. So this one flowers well over 20 weeks although it’s pickable before it stops throwing fresh flowers. Some of The Offspring will be a little faster flowering. 18+.
When I send these seeds out I’d be happy to send the Congo x Malawi I accidentally made along with them… keeping in mind that the pollen donor was a mostly female Hermie. Anyone interested in working this combo would have to remove hermaphrodites the first round again but it’s still faster than growing this Congo, then Malawi and then The Offspring.

18 Likes

@Upstate $200 buy in again? I’m down! Just lmk details

5 Likes

You gotta know I’ll support your efforts, Brother!!! Just say how much and when. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

That’s all you had to say. I’m in just for the chance of getting something like that!

9 Likes

I would be interested in SATIVA BAM. Not really interested in indica.

You can buy the indica stuff here.

1 Like

I’m in for sure on this one

2 Likes

I’m down for another round. Just say when.

3 Likes

I honestly believe that in 20 years these trips will be legendary. You fellows are making history. :rainbow:

9 Likes

Can count me in. :grinning:

5 Likes

definitely down for this one :grin:

4 Likes

Would love to support it as well.

3 Likes

Glad to see all the support. This time I want to give plenty of notice for all of overgrow. Next Saturday I’ll have some details for everybody and we’ll get an official sign up going. @Kidete can start looking at prices for a plane ticket and a place for lodging. Goma should be pretty cheap to stay in. I saw some rooms for about 60 bucks a night. We haven’t discussed how much $/ person yet. Dibs will go to those that pitched in for the first trip. Any slots left will be filled by anyone with interest

. We ain’t after no indicas!

22 Likes

I will throw in again

4 Likes

crossing my fingers big time :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: I missed the last one by inches

3 Likes