Congo trip with kidete

@Whatnow get your word in while you can. I’m sure these spots will go quick

3 Likes

This Saturday we’ll solidify the list. I’d like to give people a week to see these posts.

9 Likes

Was thinking that would be nice—appreciate it. Glad to see more plans in the works.

4 Likes

Thank you for the heads up!

3 Likes

Did I miss something! I know we both put in. Twice for @misterbee

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Your seeds from the trip. You and Misterbee are the last two.

4 Likes

Yeah do you need something?

3 Likes

Nope not at all. Just letting everyone know you guys are the last two waiting for seeds and that they should be there soon.

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank You

6 Likes

I missed the first trip. But I am definitely interested in participating on this one.

4 Likes

I’m also still waiting on my package to arrive as well. It was sent May 1st so not sure if I should now be concerned about it being lost or not. I haven’t ordered from Mike before so I’m not certain how long it normally takes. I did recently receive a package from India this past week that was sent early May as well so I was hoping Mike’s package would show up in the next week or so before losing hope.

5 Likes

It can take up to 6 weeks or so. Fingers crossed it arrives soon! If you don’t have it by the end of the week then I would probably be concerned.

7 Likes

I don’t want to give either you @Upstate or @Kidete the bums rush but I’m curious if we have anymore info on this yet?

4 Likes

Kidete is still figuring expenses and details out. It’s going to be a couple days i think.

8 Likes

All good thanks for the update

4 Likes

A quick update on the Congo pollination. I am picking off seeds now. There’s not going to be a ton of them but thankfully there are going to be some.
Sometime over the next few days I’ll start that sign up for the next Congo trip…

21 Likes

Awesome and awesome! :smiley:

5 Likes

I’d like to start sign ups for the Congo trip. Honestly I should have done it a week ago, but I just got back to work after my knee injury and I’ve been playing catch up again. This time I’m looking for 30 volunteers at $150 a piece. It’s an expensive trip, but the end result could be epic. Mike will be going after none other than the Black African Magic strain of lore. Said to be the most potent smoke DJ Short ever smoked and he is not the only one to have said this. Of course that doesn’t mean every plant is knock your dick in the dirt potent, but it means extra potency can be found, and when found, the plants will be special.
This time Mike is headed to Goma, in East Congo next to the Ituri forest and a short distance from Virunga National Park, home of the Mountain Gorilla. Goma is frequented by Pygmies, the keepers of the Black Magic.

20 Likes

Hey guys,

Here’s my proposal for the upcoming Congo strain hunt in Congo. Here’s what’s in it for each donor;

• Seeds will be exclusive to the group.
    No sales to outsiders. A minimum of 15 seeds per donor

• 1 breeder/wholesale pack (50 seeds) of either Kilimanjaro sativa or. Malawi Gold

25 Likes

I’m in for 2 slots😁 if need be.
Dibs go to the people that pitched in for the first trip.
Is there a volunteer that would like to help me with messages? My schedule is extremely busy this season and I don’t know if I can properly keep up. For that reason I would like people that are interested to say so here in the thread so we can keep track of who got here first, avoiding some messages . Any questions ask away here because other people probably have the same question and I won’t have to answer it more than once . First come first serve.
Make some history OG!

14 Likes