Congo trip with kidete

There are probably others in front of me, but if not I will be a donor.

4 Likes

You’re the first one to offer. Thanks for your interest! @Cannabis you’re #1

3 Likes

Well I think I am in if there is a spot left.

Edit: In the end 150 $ for those potential genetics isn’t the world.

3 Likes

To sweeten the pot a little bit, I will offer to open pollinate this one for the group, should Mike be successful in finding it. There are pygmies all over the place in Goma so I have a good feeling about his chances. I’ve been dreaming of this one for years and years now.
@_GreenToAs_T you’re in at #2.
I think there were only around 15 donors for the first Congo trip which means there will be between 10 and 15 slots for this trip open to anybody, even if all of the original donors pitch in for this one.

18 Likes

Mike wants to leave mid August. I should have mentioned that.

12 Likes

I’m in 100%

When should we send money?

5 Likes

@Upstate I 2nd this lol. Send me a DM with payment info

3 Likes

@Whatnow @Tykal @Jimdoors @ChongoBongo @Chara @Green_Light @SF0 @PineTarBastard @Magu @misterbee get your spots in soon!

8 Likes

Thanks for the tag but I am poor and I have a little dog with diabetes so all my money goes for special dog food and insuline. I will live vicariously through you fellows. I get a kick out of following along with these exploration adventures.

“Once more unto the breach, dear friends”.

- Shakespeare -
16 Likes

Thanks big time for the tag bud!

I’m down all the way. What’s the preferred payment method, and to whom, @Upstate or @Kidete ? I’d prefer to send cash by mail if that’s an option, I don’t have any apps setup right now

5 Likes

Right around the time I received the seeds from the previous trip was when I took a bit of a break from OG and most online stuff.

So I haven’t had a chance to properly think kidete for all of his efforts and kindness

As well as upstate for organizing everything !

So here you go guys, thank you very much for everything, your generosity is never forgotten! @Upstate and @Kidete

And while I’m here, I would be honored to be a part of this next trip, but I wanted to ask how soon would you need the funds??

I can get them together very soon, I just don’t have them ready right now, it would probably only take me a week or two to be transparent.

If the timing is not a problem, let me know, and I will be happy to help out with this!

14 Likes

Thanks for doing that. I’m going to have company in a little while so I’ll be busy until the company arrives. If you or anyone else can think of anyone else that would be great.

4 Likes

I’m taking screenshots of the people that are in as they come in. For now I can take 10, but we’re looking for 30 total. I don’t remember how many people went in on the first trip and I don’t have time to look it up atm. To be completely honest I don’t have time for this at all right now but got to get things rolling anyway, and of course this is worth making time for. I’m just behind from being laid up for so long. @Kidete will be the person you get in touch with for payment. I think it’s best that we make sure there’s enough people to chip in and that the trip is going to happen before anyone makes a payment. Last time I was able to pull out of my own pocket when we came up short, but this time I can’t do it, having recently taken unexpected time off for a knee injury. I’m just like all of you paying for a slot. Im’ #5😁

15 Likes

Glad to help just figured it’s a great opportunity and the people I tagged seemed to show interest. I’ll see if I can get some more members on board

6 Likes

I am totally in on this trip sign me up

7 Likes

I would definitely be in on this. Really does seem important and historical.

5 Likes

As poor as I am right now, count me in (if there’s still a spot left). :wink: :v:

7 Likes

Count me in. :grinning: Thanks!

5 Likes

I’m in for the next trip!

7 Likes

Sending PM soon.
Count me in please.

5 Likes