Congo trip with kidete

As to the Red Congo debate, there’s this:

And halfway down the page:
I bred this strain It seems as though many try to take credit it was bred when I was trying to breed skunk 1 from scratch. I had the Acapulco gold x Afghan male pollinating the Santa’s Marta Colombia gold we also had a amazing worked landrace from the Congo I got from a breeder in Spain so I pollinated the Congolese with the AG x Afghan and that is how the red Congolese was bred

Reef - Posted Aug. 4, 2021, 10:55 a.m

6 Likes

That worked Congo is same congo the real seed company offers and that the @PlantShepherd preserved for the Freakers. Spanish Congo from the gene vault in Switzerland
So roberts creek is a hybrid then. Acapulco, Afghan, Colombian. I figured. Looks modern.

8 Likes

So late, is it still too late to throw down on these? Haven’t had a chance to read the entire thread yet

4 Likes

It’s all good @Upstate, getting close. I’m ready!!

4 Likes

Checking in to see about sending funds if this is a go!

4 Likes

Think it’s full, but I think that this might happen for future trips if I remember correctly

6 Likes

I could have sworn I had you penciled in as a yes
( I do)

2 Likes

If you and mister b want to get in touch with @Kidete On instagram I know he takes paypal. I’m just wrapping up my bathroom and I will be less scarce here in a couple days. I know a couple people went ahead and paid him already. For anyone that I gave a definite yes too, It’s fine to go ahead and do so via IG. I’m gonna wait until the tenth and see if anyone I forgot about gets in touch with me. I’m pretty sure it’s two people I talked to, they said yes, and i forget who… I’ve been working twelve hours + a day or more since the day after christmas and everything is a blur.
https://www.instagram.com/east_africa_genes/

11 Likes

Never mind the link works.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Kicking in $100 tomorrow. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I don’t have IG, but I was hoping to pitch in tomorrow-Monday, before it’s too late, or I get too busy in the week.

Anyone who could help me get it to @Kidete would be awesome

I have sent money via PayPal to @Upstate and @G-paS via PayPal since joining for a group buy and for my boxes too…

I know Upstate’s working a lot these days too, so let me know anyone who is able to assist!

2 Likes

I am in the home buying process so my money is a bit funny right now but I’d def like to be on that back up list because I will have disposable income by the 12th-15th of this month.

5 Likes

@District_Flora you’re in if you are sure. You were one of the people I was waiting to hear from.

3 Likes

Do we just message the guy? What info does he need?
I need to get @misterbee and my funds to him or you to give to him

2 Likes

PM your PayPal, I’ll send YOU my $100 ASAP!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I am trying to get the money to him first but don’t see how yet.

3 Likes

Check your messages @G-paS. @misterbee you’ll send to her, and she sends to @kidete, is that right? Or I can give you his paypal address directly if you would like.

4 Likes

EITHER WAY, works for me. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Would you send it to me.

1 Like

Any chance I made it in? Seemed like there were a few slots left when I offered, but I know there were invitations up in the air. If not, anyone who made it in willing to share a slot? :pray:

1 Like