Congo trip with kidete

What does that A at the bottom stand for?

2 Likes

That’s just the example image from the testing manual to show which rows are which cannabinoids. I just like to include it so others can read the tested samples more easily.

2 Likes

Have no idea really, I stumbled on that by looking at vids about “white labels” in the US posted by @HolyAngel. In the second one IIRC. Didn’t find much more online.

Indeed looks like some kinda afghan/kush. OTOH real black sativas are rare. In fact I don’t remember having seen one (with my modest knowledge), so maybe you’re onto something with it possibly having kush in the lineage. Or the curing technique as @YoBigdaddy suggested. Hope we’ll find soon thanks to @Kidete , you and all participants.

5 Likes

I’m ready and have 7 available, so might wanna get some from Upstate to increase the gene pool?

Also, save me a lil pollen, please!

4 Likes

No problem

2 Likes

Curing technique has got to be a big part of it IMO. Jungly humid climates like africa and thailand brick their weed and cure it anaerobically, e.x. malawi cob. I’ve heard people say they’ve gotten pretty dark black weed from it.

One guy on the uk420 forums said he was given some weed by an indian swami (in india!) wrapped in wax paper and was told to wait a week or two. He said it came out as a black goop that smoked potent :eyes:

6 Likes

Got a point :laughing: A while ago, vietnamese weed was not so hard to find over here, and it was cured black. Really good smoke, I miss it. I’m sure the curing was a good part of its awesome taste and effect.

8 Likes

Totally OK with me. I was gonna suggest the same thing but figured the spot would be full by Friday anyways. Hope your having a good day so far!

2 Likes

are these close to what y’all are looking for?

1 Like

Probably not

pygmies can get down though. good luck

1 Like

Feminized black African magic seeds, and flowers in 6-8 weeks i highly doubt they are even close to being the real thing

4 Likes

Is this okay? If so, I’ll put my friend in touch with Mike directly.

1 Like

no, legit seed stock, unless proven otherwise

Let’s give this one more day to see if any OG has interest first. If by tomorrow morning no one frm OG claims the last slot, then yes.

2 Likes

We have reports of black African Magic dating back more than several decades and nothing grown in tropical Africa for that long is going to flower for 6 to 8 weeks. There is nothing in Africa that fast or even close to that fast except Moroccan. I think BAM has been grown there much longer than just decades. If I’m right about some of the tropical genetics I’ve grown being imported kush types, then every decade the plants gain about a week + of flowering time if brought to the tropics. Still working on the timeline but I’m in the ballpark.
Does anyone know when DJ Short smoked that black magic or does anyone know of an earlier reference to that strain?

5 Likes

One slot open :slight_smile: updated list:

1. @Cannabis
  2. @_GreenToAs_T
  3. @FieldEffect
  4. @HighTilliDie
  5. @ChongoBongo
  6. @Weednerd.Anthony
  7. @Orbitalnutria420
  8. @PlantShepherd
  9. @PineTarBastard & @SaintAliasKnife
  10. @Chara
  11. @sunra108
  12. @Tykal
  13. @FourFour
  14. @SF0
  15. @Green_Light
  16. @Jimdoors & @Hashpants, seeds to @Jimdoors
  17. @Hemlock
  18. @Elchischas
  19. @Mrgreenthumb
  20. @sayrum & @InTheWoods
  21. @deeez99
  22. @Zanzibar
  23. @Tejas
  24. @djtrip
  25. @Pakore
  26. @FishWhistler
  27. @RainToday & @sunra108
  28. Anonymous
  29. @Upstate

@SF0 , @HighTilliDie , @sunra108 and @Upstate are willing to pay for a second slot each if needed.

Do send money, because it’s time. :wink: Donation is $150. But don’t mention cannabis on PayPal or you’ll eff things up. @Kidete 's PayPal is up here: Congo trip with kidete - #470 by Kidete

13 Likes

I’d like to snag the last remaining slot and be a part of this legendary group effort but don’t have a PayPal and won’t be able to get any cash until mid next week. Is it possible to mail you the cash @Upstate to fulfill the slot obligations and get in on this group buy? Many blessings and much love

8 Likes

I would also like to participate if it is possible

9 Likes

@Kidete

Sent to you for my spot.
Thanks

3 Likes