Congo trip with kidete

The DJ short reference to Black Magic is on the Pot Cast around the 1:47 mark @Upstate

6 Likes

Which pot cast? :eyes:

Episode 28

4 Likes

Should we get a head count on who all’s paid?

5 Likes

I hear ya. If y’all end up needing more funds, or a spot (half or whole) opens up, please keep him in mind. :pray:

5 Likes

@Heliosphear Awesome, thanks. I can’t wait to check that out. DJ short is the reason I’ve always wanted to find this one. I’ve been neglecting the thread here this last week. I’ve been balls to the wall busy. @Sbeanonnamellow Your post was a week ago now. Still up for it or do you need to pass? I could cover you waiting for mail to show up. Perhaps you would consider going halves with @g1900?

8 Likes

whats the head count so far ? Has most everybody got their payments in?

3 Likes

Howdy @Upstate, yes I’m still up for it and yes I would like to go halves with @g1900 so they can participate as well. I can get a letter out to you promptly with my portion, thank you so much for helping to accommodate me. I’m supremely stoked on this one! I’ve been reading a bunch about hunter gatherer cultures and have grown quite fond of them the more I read. Heartfelt stuff about sharing and such, living with respect to the abundance nature provides. Sacred knowledge of all sorts. Magic so to speak, black magic even. PM coming your way. Many blessings and much love

12 Likes

@Upstate @Sbeanonnamellow
Thanks, guys, for the chance to participate. :pray:
Happy to be a part of all this , Money has been sent :green_heart:

11 Likes

Need 3 more payments made. I just received a letter from Spain for @Elchischas. I’ll go to the bank on Monday and exchange the Euros out and make that payment, leaving 2 more slots
@g1900 and @Sbeanonnamellow if you would rather do a full slot… the two of you would finish it out. If you still want to go halves together then we have one more slot available or maybe someone just hasn’t made the payment yet. I haven’t heard anything from anyone about that. Anyone in limbo?

6 Likes

I briefly visited one tribe when I was in Costa Rica and it was really interesting the way they did things. Happen to have any interesting links?

2 Likes

Thanks everyone that contributed!

16 Likes

Howdy @Upstate, I’m down for however it needs to go best. Half slot or full is cool with me I just really want to be part of this. Do you have a preference @g1900?

Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

I’m ready to pay for the full slot.
I just don’t want to kick anyone out.
Let’s figure out who hasn’t paid, reach out to them, and then act accordingly :green_heart:

5 Likes

@g1900 We don’t have any time to wait for anyone to pay at this point. Payments were due a week + ago and no one has reached out to me. I would go ahead and pay for a full slot.
@Sbeanonnamellow full slot for you, too. I understand you are mailing the payment to me? Is that right? If that’s right I will go ahead and pay for you on Monday and I will exchange out the Euros for @Elchischas Monday and I’ll make those two payments.
@g1900 just confirm that you are in for a full slot for me please.

10 Likes

Me either but Mike is leaving very soon. There’s no more time.

8 Likes

@Upstate
Donation sent :+1:

10 Likes

Howdy @Upstate, yes that is correct I will be mailing my funds to you. A full slot for me is understood, I will send you the full slot amount promptly. Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

Very nice… I hope Mike has a safe trip, and has good luck finding the black magic…

13 Likes

I’ll be making the final two payments this evening, one for @Sbeanonnamellow and one for @Elchischas.
My bank wouldn’t convert euros for me. Does anyone know how I do that? I’m not close to a city or an international bank. Is there another method?

7 Likes