Congo trip with kidete

Yup. Im too poor to help with this effort but I am with you in spirit.

4 Likes

I sent $100 DIRECTLY to him, will send another $100 1 Feb. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::

5 Likes

@misterbee I had you down buddy. I went ahead and paid your other 100 too.

5 Likes

PM your PP, I’ll get it to ya. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@misterbee I know where you live🤣

6 Likes

Sorry for the delay. Missed the initial tag cause its been a crazy few days. Have funds sitting in venmo just let me know who i gotta send it to @Upstate

5 Likes

Ok sweet. Private message inbound. Still looking for one more person. But at this point I will be the person that will be paid. I’m going to go ahead and give the balance to Mike. So that he has the thirty two hundred available by the time he leaves.

11 Likes

I’m still down if there’s a slot for me :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

There is one last slot. If either you @FieldEffect or @Whatnow are unable to paypal today, let me know so I can temporarily cover you. He leaves next week, and I want to make sure all funds are available for him.
HECK YEAH! That’s it! $3,200 raised since Christmas to make this happen. A thankyou simply isn’t enough to all involved, but Thanks OG. You rock!
@FieldEffect message inbound

25 Likes

I just got my package from @Kidete . It took 6 weeks from Kenya and the seeds look really dark and healthy. I’m excited to see what he finds on the trip!

13 Likes

I hope for success with the trip @Upstate and that honest people with honest gems will be found… or wild gems! Now we just need to do this for India.

Kumbh Mela - Wikipedia 2025 !!

14 Likes

Done deal, happy to have slid my way in :sunglasses:

Super excited to see what gets discovered

10 Likes

@iceman :eyes:

13 Likes

WOOOO!!!

:green_heart:

:dove:

13 Likes

:partying_face:

Congrats everyone!

8 Likes

Certainly not a bad idea at all. I’d be game in 2025. My main interest is Kashmir, Kerala and Tamil Nadu, but I really want to go into Tirah Valley Pakistan with the Landrace Warden to hand select some Ilaqai Nasal seeds, too. This year might be a Oaxaca trip. Fingers crossed! As far as India, there’s lots of Indian strains available today from local seed venders. @Shiv9545 is about caught up on mailings. He has many West Indian contacts in and around Maharashtra state and has spread his network to many other areas.
Zomia cannabis collective is doing a yearly Himalayan trip, with my friend @ShivamGrover being one of guides next year. Seeds from the trip are sold on the site. Landrace Mafia does East India and various other areas, and spreads into Nepal. Indian landrace exchange has various offerings from many regions as well.
I shouldn’t have strayed from the topic…but Oaxaca…:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
I’m truly hoping @kago can do more Congo trips. It’s a huge, diverse country and getting around is slow. This trip has opened the door. He could spend a lifetime collecting there and not find anything close to everything.

21 Likes

That’s amazing everyone! Congrats on the goal @Kidete and @Upstate can’t wait to see what the future holds. Hoping for save travels and a lot of fun and learning for you along the way

8 Likes

The Freakers discover the mythological city of “Mary-Juana” in deepest darkest Africa.NG Dance

8 Likes

Lol. I told Mike he needs an Indiana Jones hat for the adventure😁

10 Likes

Tap me when that happens!

5 Likes