Copa Genetics

If you come over to my house and find the pack some fucking moron (me) lost, I’ll split it with you haha.

5 Likes

I’ve done that before as well. it happens

1 Like

don’t know really anything about those genetics, but damn id be more then happy to find what you have there. she would do some work for me for-sure.

great looking plant great growing skills of her for-sure …

2 Likes

I’d say that qualifies. Copa usually delivers some fire.

2 Likes

Zip Tape came down today at F70, what a champ! I hope to see this strain from Copa in the future:

30 Likes

james bond villain vibes

3 Likes

She’s beautiful. What’s the nose like?

3 Likes

Surprisingly, purple grape afghani not unlike the BD pheno of Icy Grape, but it’s less grapes and hashier, a little floral. Really delicious “good weed” smell like a primitive OG or something

5 Likes

Update: I killed it, in fact. Was just talking to Copa when I sent him some photos on IG and he said most of these beans went to a guy on RIU, anyone know who that might be? I’m not active over there at all

1 Like

The homie @Dirt_Wizard getring some love from the man himself of COPA’s IG. That was pretty rad to see

8 Likes

I gotta up my camera game pretty bad, need to get out my compact camera it’s old but it’s got a good large sensor in it and a sharp Olympus lens. Actually use a tripod and extension arm like I know I should and maybe an umbrella with some fill flash but it’s cool getting featured!

6 Likes

That Skunk # 1 cured up very nice.It smells like Burnt pencil erasers and tire rubber.Taste turns into an almost blueberry flavor in the xhale its super wierd i didnt expect it but its delicious.High is very good and energetic with a mexican weed bright shimmer to the feel

20 Likes

I have a feeling this breeder has some great genetics. Looking through this thread there are some amazing looking plants and so often with glowing reviews of old school type flavors and effects. Thanks for starting this thread to learn more about the Copa genetics work. Much love

6 Likes

Here’s forbidden purple x ancient og, not quite done yet but looking good.

16 Likes

Thanks @Sbeanonnamellow ! I just started this thread because I had a few packs from Copa after ordering my first seeds from DCSE, in my first grow I had Hazeman’s LAPK (highly recommended for some marshmallow lime baby powdery afghani nugs) and a freebie of Ancient Goji from Copa that blew me away. I bought some Icy Grape and others and started growing it and as you can see from my first post I was pretty impressed! Since nobody had a thread here I thought I’d start one because I couldn’t find much info and it really blew up! We were one of the top Breeders Lab threads last year and people have come and shown some amazing plants here that help me out a lot choosing what I want to grow next. I’m glad you’re also enjoying it here!

9 Likes

Likewise, I too received some freebie packs from various DCSE orders. A bunch of Ancient Berries and a handful of others. Black Dog S1’s and some others I can’t recall at the moment. Some of the freebies sound so good! The Mullumbimby cross for example. That would be such a sweet freebie! The Turkish Twist and the Black Domina work like the one you got too! Have a feeling I’m going to go down the Copa rabbit hole researching their offerings. Starting with this fine thread here! More than just a quick scroll. I’m excited to learn more about Copa! Much love

3 Likes

@Sbeanonnamellow keep an eye out for the sales at DCSE and GLG, I’ve gotten most of my packs for around $30 during holiday and 420 promos, and that’s before the generous freebies

6 Likes

NAP TIME
Icy Grape x Secret Chief

Recently popped the last few of my Copa seeds (Oct)
#s 3 4 and 5 (1 and 2 I did a couple yrs ago). 3 was started maybe two weeks before the other two, I originally was going to just do one but realized it was only 3 beans so may as well pop em all.

Nov2 Nap Time #s 3-5

All three are topped now. 3 was clipped almost a week before 4 and 5. Early growth on #3 was a bit stunted due to poorly prepped coir.

Nap Time #3
So it looks like we have a boy! Will be moved to a different space soon (hopefully lol).

Nov14 Nap Time #3

Nap Time #4
This one is a bit more bushy then the rest

Nov17 Nap Time #4

Nap Time #5
Lanky compared to the other two

Nov17 Nap Time #5

17 Likes

Great fuckin name on that one :joy:

5 Likes

The description of Ancient Lights is

“Bodhi’s Northern Lights #2 “Heavy Duty Med Blessing” x Ancient OG F2 Purple Stem males Gassy, dank, funk. Will settle down even the most anxious toker. Not wake and bake smoke, night night. Super dense flower, great yield. 8 weeks”

Seems like he has a good mix of these knockout strains.

8 Likes