Copa Genetics

Got to get some icy grape, I need to save my pennies.

5 Likes

@Greenfingers

If anyone is over on Coco For Cannabis forums, Copa put me onto a guy there who’s taken Icy Grape up to F3 or beyond, he likes it so much! I don’t have an account there but if anyone does and wants to try and trade him for seeds I have tradebait for him or you:

6 Likes

seed giveaway on the free seed thread come over and take a guess

4 Likes

Alright gromies. Been a minute but I’m gonna give y’all the first go at the testers if your up for them

Durban x lambsbread is the dad to all the crosses.

Once signed up I will DM each person and if you have successfully tested for COPA before, well you’ll get first pickings.

This is open to all. But repeats are always the most welcome :hugs:

Tester sign up list.

1 @Hemp
2. @Greenfingers :us:
3. @OGBohab :us:
4. @dingys
5. @yardgrazer :us:
6. @Movement13
7. @Dirt_Wizard :us:
8. @Tlander :thailand:
9. @I.am.human
10. @holysmokes :us:

Tried this a while back. Still have quite a few more slots to fill. Please if you have the room to run some long flowering types. Wiki is open. I deleted original post at 2136

@holysmokes are you still interested

14 Likes

Sorry full till spring

Paps

5 Likes

Just until spring :joy::crazy_face:?

2 Likes

@tiocranius come get in on these testers you grew some already!

@FieldEffect @HeadyBearAdventures @ShiskaberrySavior @AzSeaindooin420 @DefNSmokn

6 Likes

11 Likes

Damn, thanks @Dirt_Wizard , but my tent is full until the summer! Gotta make some beans for OG’ers, and then right after I’m gonna try to get myself in the good graces of the FBSC.
Thanks for thinking of me brother

6 Likes

:100:

Tag anybody you know on here with an empty tent I guess?

4 Likes

Would you like a indoor / outdoor test perhaps?

5 Likes

Ack, I wish I knew if my makeshift insulated room is going to work this winter… fingers crossed, but it’s hard to predict whether it’ll work.

4 Likes

I just started a bunch of cuts and fem seeds so I won’t have any males around for a while to sort out, which means I think I can dedicate a tent to this one, hopefully I don’t get too many ladies from a pack since it’ll be a small tent! But we’ll just veg a month and flip in small pots I finally got it through my head that huge plants are cool and also a lot of extra work and time I don’t always need to do. Hoping to try out that (Durban x Lambsbread) x Carbon Killerz

7 Likes

Hmmm. That hasn’t gotten through my head yet. :smile:

4 Likes

Lol me neither would love to grow small plants . Just can’t seem to get there .

6 Likes

@Enjoi802 ill pop some for you. In door or outside

6 Likes

That’s what I am thinking could happen especially since I have no idea flower time on these testers.

4 Likes

Indoors or outdoors. Whatever works for you c

4 Likes

I’m down. I got a free tent.,

4 Likes

Brother for you. You can have whatever you like. I am always in awe at what your pulling down, and am always happy to see you on the thread sharing insight and love. So of course you can have the durban carbon bread lol.

3 Likes