Copa Genetics

Let her rip and see what happens. No worse than these sitting there waiting for someone to pop them. Lol. Plus I’m sure In your hands they will go awesome even if the room is makeshift lol

3 Likes

Pop on the sign up a few post back and I’ll get them out to folks this week. We got four on the list so far.

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing how these testers go!

4 Likes

I think I was on that for a minute. When it started. Then off it because I don’t know and don’t read much. Just pop beans and then share them. I did the afghan 1 and skunk 1. Not sure those met there criteria, idk. Either way. Those FBSC have quite a thing worked out from my understanding, good luck and maybe you’ll be able to guide me on how to stay in there good graces.

5 Likes

I’m glad I gave it a minute because folks were harvesting and such. Because I was getting excited to see this rip also. I just grew out Durban for the first time this year. Was really nice plants. Very happy with them.

7 Likes

Very good to hear. People are pretty damn busy here :joy:. Jaws was looking for some testers a little bit ago, he was having a little trouble finding people. What thread is the Durban in?

6 Likes

Durban Carbon Bread I love it

Durbon Carban Lambskillerz?

4 Likes

Thanks for the shot @Enjoi802 ! Don’t know how I’ve missed this thread for so long? If you’d like somebody to test 'em outdoor under very trying conditions in SE Asia, I’d be game! Got some Jag x Honduras Fems from @THCeed going right now and wishing I had a male! I think Roms set me up w/ JLB via a buddy in CA…hopefully arriving soon! Also running Seed City Seed’s Durban Poison and (D.P. x Pangi) x (D.P. x Appie) from @JimDoors…(and about 17 other strains/hybrids right now! :crazy_face:) Anyway, if you’re at all interested in seeing what they can do on an island in the middle of nowhere, just drop me a DM! :joy:

:call_me_hand:

12 Likes

I’m interested. Can’t say no to those genetics!

4 Likes

3 Likes

I found this on the IG from a little while back with some Mom notes:

13 Likes

A few have flew the best via breedbay, I was hoping for some traction from the OG crew. Looks like we have a great roster so far and I’m sure before to long another one or two will jump on. I’m thinking I’ll start making contact with folks this week about getting the testers to them. Or feel free to hit me up if you feel like doing that,

5 Likes

Oh man… is that Pure Land Hashplant x (Durban x Lambsbread)?
I need another fucking tent (and another bedroom)!

6 Likes

Anything in that group that’s 10/11 week finishers?

4 Likes

Pipeline Hashplant!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrwBcKFOYfY/

Also here’s the Tropicana Cherries mom:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuQNw1Wuk4P/

5 Likes

There is little to no idea as to what finish time on these will be. We’re guessing some may go 20+ weeks just as a warning, hopefully the bunch has lower flower times. But it’s two long flowering to some indica, hoping to mash some sativa vibes, in a shorter flower time. So you might get lucky on that wish. It I’m not sure

8 Likes

Pipeline hashplant had some interesting branching.

4 Likes

I guess those would be the outlier Lambsbread phenos? I’ve read of old Rasta Lambsbread like this one going that long but never Durban longer than 12 weeks

2 Likes

That sounds amazing. Nice job

2 Likes

My money would be on the GSD and Frostitute crosses since those are both his own cuts and are both pretty quick plants, people have had good luck with the GSD outdoors even in the pure form and not the Project GSD. And I think he picked Frosty to keep because it was the earliest caked up plant he had seen in a long time

5 Likes