Copa Genetics

Tester list is closed. Thank you and I’ll be in contact soon. Please feel free to reach out with your info ASAP as that will speed things up.

13 Likes

That is some bags of seeds. Lol

4 Likes

I like the carbon killers #1, skunky and tight.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thats what I’m thinking!

2 Likes

Thank you much.The Smell coming off that Skunk is almost exactly as Jodrey Described Skunk #1 with having a burnt rubber off the bottom of your converse shoes braking a bike when you were a kid.It has a Umami taste to the Sweet and the acrid

4 Likes

I gave Copa the JLB x Durban when I had to get off that farm in NY.
I also gave him other stuff like SCBB, pure JLB…
I asked him to hold onto them for me until I get set back up again. To hold em tight but make crosses for him and I.

Good to see that he’s putting them to use.

11 Likes

@Wuachuma Great to hear that he was able to hold onto that for you! So does that mean this is the Vibes JLB? Or that Double Jam x Durban you had mentioned a while ago before starting that ill-fated position with that farm? Either way I’m excited to grow it already and more so knowing that the provenance is from you dude!

6 Likes

All them were sprouted there at that farm.
Vibes JLB, the Durban x Jamaican, GDP, Big Bud, and more.
Im not sure if he got the GDP, but I know Copa grabbed the BigBud, JLB, Durban x Jamaican, and maybe the Bodhi Acapulco.

Ive been circling the drain since all that so I havent kept up with the status of everything. But i do need to check in with the 3 people I entrusted all those cuts with.

8 Likes

In for Carbon Killerz 1 x DJLB testing… itching to get started, need to move a few plants from the veg tent to flower (hoping to do some moving tomorrow).

19 Likes

carbon killer durban lamb. you are going for it. so happy for you.

6 Likes

I’m going to test the other pheno!

3 Likes

second copa alert. the resese x gsd is amazing. i rotate thru the cure & storage. the reeses x gsd so does a good job.i understand those who said yes sir. :smile: still loving copa

3 Likes

i will do them outdoor if possible?

1 Like

Nope they’re going inside, gonna get a month from seed and then top and flip

2 Likes

this one sounds real good

2 Likes

I dropped 5/10 in water this afternoon. Going to get cold Monday night, might be a chance to see how effective my insulating is (I feel like the floor’s been getting cold at night so I slipped sheets of R10 foam under the tents).

5 Likes

Got these in my he mailbox. I’ll start them when the time is right. I think January will do to have a good start for outdoor too. Thanks for letting me test these @Enjoi802.:peace_symbol:

12 Likes

HEAVEN MOUNTAIN 75% off with code THANKS

6 Likes

Oops that one isn’t covered with the black Friday thing going on that I was doing so for the moment I’ve taken the heaven mountain down until the sale conclusion. I apologize for the confusion on that one, but since those were for charity they are something that I can’t discount. Again my apologies
But the code THANKS does give you 75% off for the next few days.

7 Likes

Have any of you run Copa’s Goji OG F2 and Bodhi’s Goji OG F1?

2 Likes