Dirt Wizard's Magic Wand Factory and Library Lounge

@Kami @FieldEffect @Magu and everyone else, here we go!

This is what’s getting popped:

Oldest seeds, 2013-14, we will see about germ rate, are the Cherry Destroyer x8 and C99 (Heath Robinson cut) x Sour D/Super Skunk (presumably JJ TopDawg) x9

Cherry Destroyer is Cherry Candy Fuel x Destroyer by French guy Jean/Jeano at Cannaweed:

“Few clones have been floating around, more seeds… Jean went to the f3 as far as I know, and there are many pink pistils phenotypes to be found. the CCF has been crossed by him with Destroyer, for an amazing blend of thai and detergent cherry smell, huge buds and great smoke, lost to prosperity ^^ This impressed the hell out of one of my friend which is probably one of the most picky person I know when it comes to herb.”

CCF is by @moonunit at ICMag and here is some lineage info from Slayer at Mr Nice forums who took the line over in AUS:

“ Hello there sativaXindica , thanks for dropping in & thank you for your question. Cherry Candy Fuel (CCF) is polyhybrid comprised of ‘Candy’ (An unknown hybrid from Holland, possibly a Blueberry cross.) x CherryFuel. Cherryfuel is 2 landrace Sativa’s both sourced here in Australia, Cherry Sativa x Father of Fuel 3 Sativa. moonunit originally developed the strain but passed the entire line on to me to work with. [image] His aim was to produce a compact Indica-looking plant that retains the Sativa FoF high. All pheno’s have the incredible Cherry aroma that smells a bit fake actually, like Cherry flavouring that is used for children’s medicine’s. Even the most Indica looking pheno’s are more of a compact sativa with foxtail buds that retain the FoF ‘wave’ type high.”

C99 x SD/SS is by @Corsaire at ICMag and I think it’s his attempt to recreate Soma’s original NYCD

Congoz V I pasted the description a few posts back.

Good Medicine F3 x4 to find a nice mom for some CBD buds thanks to @LegsMahoney

And then all ten of the Carbon Killerz #1 x Durban/Lambsbread testers:

The D/L dad is from @Wuachuma and is Vibes Lambsbread, the Durban I would guess to be Cannabiogen.

Carbon Killerz is from Strayfox and is Burnout Skunk x Skunk Killerz:

Also check out @firehead ’s posts if you want to see the sister pheno getting tested, they are way ahead of me

24 Likes