Copa Genetics

I try so hard to get them that tall.I told myself this year we will get over the shed,Next year the House.That bastard has got to be at least 18 ft assuming that dudes at least 6 ft.Nice plant man

17 Likes

Persian Panther from the fall

couldnt find better pics :frowning:

17 Likes

Holy Merry Christmas @mainerJ !!!

Just wanted to check on your treats, edibles or normal :grin:

17 Likes

Asking the important questions!

2 Likes

Ate some jerky and was going back for more! Thought maybe I should make sure :joy:

7 Likes

Starting a few of the testers you sent @Enjoi802 . Frostitute x durbxlamb incoming

14 Likes

Frostitute x Varegated Appy F4- she brought the frost and smells creamy delicous

36 Likes

@mainerJ just finished your delicious treats yesterday :drooling_face: yummy

3 Likes

so glad glad you enjoyed them! some people eat their whole bag of jerky in a day.lol. dont know how they do it. had one youngster eat two big bags in two days, that learned a lesson the hard way, when he was bound up hard in pain for a couple of days. i tried to explain to them how to eat it. " back in the ole days of jerky & cowboys" a stick would last them a week. taking one good bite a day and chawing on it like tobacco. they would make a meal out that one bite, sometimes all they had. savoring the saliva jerky juice of that bite until it melted away the meat instead of just chewing it down. kids today what the hell? :laughing:

5 Likes

That’s why I quit buying jerky. I can get enough for two weeks worth of snacking but it’s gone in a couple of days.

2 Likes

I spread it out because you told me it was as a once a year special! The two of us really enjoyed it

2 Likes

gonna reply on your thread a Emeraldgreen first thread so not to clog up the copa thread.

3 Likes

Frostitute x durbxlamb
1x turtle hiding in its shell, slow as it goes

12 Likes

That’s awesome to see!!! Thank you homie for getting those popped. That’s what it’s all about. Keep the updates flowing!!!

6 Likes

Frostitute x durbxlamb testers coming along

11 Likes

I’ve been meaning to post photos of the five Carbon Stinkers x Durban/Lambsbread I started awhile ago, but between temperature issues and a recurrent thrips issue, they keep looking like shit, so I’ve been reticent to post photos.

They still look like shit, but it is what it is. I’ve been doing insecticidal soap on the regular, but I think I’ll stop into a garden shop for something more tomorrow (the thrips only seem interested in some plants, maybe it’s a compliment). The heating situation is far from perfect, but they survived a few nights in the low single digits, which is pretty darn good in my book.

I did my best to put a blue mark around the five of them, ignore the other plants.

8 Likes

Spinosad works on thrips.
Insects are attracted to the weakest plants and sometimes it’s better to cull them than find the root cause.
I see dimples on some of those leaves, which could be an early stage of powdery mildew. Gotta see it under magnification to know for sure.
A hot shot no pest strip would fix the bug problem, but it looks like the bugs are symptoms of bigger problems.
Veg only! DO NOT USE THESE DURING FLOWER

3 Likes

you aren’t supposed to use these if you live close to your grow. These contain di-chlorus which is pretty much a nerve agent much like Novichok (organnophasphates) gases

8 Likes

The vapor is unhealthy for humans, so you don’t want to spend much time in the area being treated. And it’s best to only use them for a limited time, then store in an air tight container or bag.

5 Likes

Pretty sure I know the root cause. They’re too cold. Frankly they’re doing much better than I was expecting, the only heat sources they have are a seedling heat mat and the small amount of heat the T5 they’re under puts off.

I might try throwing a bunch of stuff at 'em. I already have beauvaria bassiana on hand, but I’ll likely pick up a few other things too.

4 Likes