Copa Genetics

We popped that mocha berry and every seed we popped was male. Talk about luck of the draw. Between the two of us we popped 6. They were freebies so I guess I can’t complain.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I am about to move my Carbon Killerz x D/L outside for the season but I’m gonna be a lot more ruthless now about culling them as I do, will let the best looking girls finish outdoors and I guess we’ll see how it goes! M

4 Likes

Me too :raised_hand::grinning: should make a topic since i plant to make my own homages with it.
The water cup says sunday 6pm :slight_smile:

F5 5 for 5

6 Likes

Has anyone grown out and smoked amped up(100 Amp cut x GSD)? I was trying to find info on flower time and smoke effects, but I can’t really find anything.

1 Like

I was planning to share after these came down, but if they won’t be continued I’ll just start sharing now.

Pipeline Hashplant x Durban/Lambsbread testers

These are from yesterday which I believe is day 93 in flower. Still throwing white pistils :upside_down_face:. Funky looking bud structure. Monster stretch, 2.5-3x. Haven’t seen a single nanner.

Germinated 10 seeds. 7 popped quick and 3 lagged. The laggers went into soil anyway, but they fizzled out immediately after breaking ground. Other 7 all looked pretty happy. Fast growth, no complaints. Took a solid 2 weeks in flower before I could 100% ID the females. 3 girls 4 bpys. Took another couple of weeks before flowering actually looked underway.

I FIM’d 2 weeks before switching to flower. 1 of them branched out and the other 2 just became spears. Normally I do more training and aggressively trim the lower halves of my plants, but as a tester I felt like it was better to see what the plant would look like as-is. And also with the anticipated longer flowering time I didn’t want to lose the extra nutrient reserves in leaves from the lowers.

I hit them with too many nutrients around week 9 or 10 and they lost a lot of fan leaves, but have persevered anyway.

Overall these girls are big and slow with a really interesting phenotype. With the flowering time and bud shape I can understand why Copa doesn’t want to continue with the line. Still, I’m excited to see how they smoke.

I’ll post more pictures from earlier times when I get a chance. For reference this tent is 40"x40"x60" and one of these grew all the way up to the lights.

16 Likes

Shoot me your address and I’ll send you a flip of f2’s I made. Just swing over to my dank doodle thread and request your doodle

The mocha berry is definitely worth another look. I have one in week 7 or 8 now. I’ll post some pics when the lights come on tonight

10 Likes

Mocha berry week 7

22 Likes

Woah nice plant @Cannabiscrusader

1 Like

I was dreading to report my failures with this tester run. At least now I know it wasn’t just me. Mine should finish soon, a carbon killerz cross, I will post a short report with the pics. Thank you still for the opportunity!!!

4 Likes

PCHP x Durb x Lamb. One indoor and one outdoor.

10 Likes

Here’s my golden ticket x appy f4 testers. Waiting on sex, and i got a spot ready and waiting

22 Likes

It must be me but I’m having a hard drive finding any pics of harvested or late flowering phenos of their Appalachia f4 or f5 :frowning:
Scoured the web and stoled this from H N L f3 on riotseeds pic

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

12 Likes

nice buds my friend.

yummy …

1 Like

not mine but hopefully i get something similar one day :wink:

1 Like

So I recently attended the Home Grow Expo in Athens, OH yesterday. I was specifically interested in talking to people about Noodles (William Keith Hayes), creator of Meigs Gold and other strains. There were only a couple people that knew of him, but turns out the oldest dude in the joint happened to grow up with Noodles! We talked a lot about the genetics he was working with at the time, mostly landrace Mexican stuff. I confirmed that Meigs Gold is a cross of Acapulco Gold and Skunk. He didn’t know much anything about where the Afghani and Skunk genetics he was working with came from. Mostly talked about what it was like growing at that time, in that area. He did mention that Noodles handed out his seed stock to his family, and that Meigs Gold could certainly still be around if people kept it going. His son still comes around town every now and then. I hope to meet him one day and get more info.

Then the dude says, “you want to know why they called him Noodles?” Well of course! Apparently Keith had a penchant for taking sopors (quaaludes) which make you nice and relaxed. So relaxed that you might have a hard time getting stiff, and the women could start calling you Noodles. LOL! Maybe not the best way to honor the man, but hell, the name stuck.

Luckily COPA was impressed enough with the initial stock of Meigs Gold seed he ran last year (batch A) that he’s continuing to look through more from another source this year (batch B) in hopes to find a male to breed with. Last year he hit the Meigs Gold with his Ancient OG male and his High Voltage male (Compost Momma x GSD). He sent me a pack of the Meigs x High Voltage and I’ve got 6 young plants going of it right now. Very vigorous things indeed.

20 Likes

Great story. I’m from down in meigs. Upriver from pomeroy small town Racine. Family in pomeroy as well. Cool to hear old stories of the area. We smoked a lot of herb and ran them hills. Watched the national guard roll by and fly over every late summer. Fun days. I’m up in Cleveland now. Jumped back into growing since we’re legal now and never looking back. Thanks for sharing that. Makes me think of home.

10 Likes

BTW, as clarified by COPA, his High Voltage male is:
Compost Mamma (Inzane x Blue Orca Haze) x GSD (GG4 x Sunshine Daydream) lineworked to F6

9 Likes

Thank you! I was having trouble finding full strain information on that. I have been looking at Copa’s gear.

2 Likes

Amped up @ V20
Two different pheno’s one taller and one shorter that grows real slow.

Taller pheno

Shorter slow growing pheno

Metal haze. One @V20 the other @V13

V20

V13

11 Likes

Here’s the PCHP x Durban x Lamb, 3 or 4 weeks in flower.

11 Likes