Copa Genetics

3/5 chernobyl x appy are male so far. Nothing on the one I put outside yet, and nothing on one more inside. Hope that’s a good sign that I chose correctly.

Front left is the suspected female

Heading outside now, I have the chernobyl x appy tester.

It’s a male too :unamused:

Guess he’s coming out and going into the mulch pile. One more plant to go. I’ll put “her” outside today in the newly open spot, but I have a few contingency plans available too.

Mocha berry looking lovely. Just finished curing a batch, tastes so smooth, and the smoke is soo chill.

15 Likes

A gsd male I found

11 Likes

Crazy B female, been topped a few times, and reaaaly blowing up these past 10 days or so.

Already gathered, dried and stored pollen from a male, but neglected to take pics. :man_shrugging:

Just started a Diesel Project and some Mike Drop. (So far I’m 0/3 on Diesel Project germ🤞)

These will get about 6 weeks of outdoor veg before flowering kicks in. Haven’t planted any this late in the season before. I know I can grow big plants, but more and more I’m wanting smaller ones and more variety. Big plants are fun and all, buuuut so much work.

Cheers, y’all! :beers:

8 Likes

Saw an appalachian strain from them that made raise an eyebrow. Got a freebie of ancient og from DCSE last year and it did very well outdoors

5 Likes

PCHP x Durban x Lambsbread inside

Outside I think she’s going in the ground.

13 Likes

All males so far on the chernobyl x appy. I have 1 more plant that I put in the ground already. It hasn’t shown sex yet, so I’m hopeful. I kept the strongest male and I got him filling out inside.

Hope she’s a female!

9 Likes

Here’s some Copa going outdoors

Pipeline hp x 88g13hp X High voltage

Pipeline hp x 88g13hp X Meigs Gold

Quick Skunk

15 Likes

We have a female! Pic was really hard to get, so they suck. I was under the net, windy, and every time I had it in focus a horse fly would land on my neck.

And mocha berry

16 Likes

8 Likes

Zip Tape and PSD both pretty good strains? I know I saw something recently about Zip Tape but couldn’t remember the context.

1 Like

A little late for me but a sweet deal.

2 Likes

Here’s a picture or two of,
PCHP x Durban x Lambsbread. Starting to fade.

21 Likes

Your the best brother that’s awesome you kept em running strong. They are starting to look like some nice totem poles of dank!

5 Likes

Metal Haze
d30F, Vigorous thin leaf . Beast of a plant . I use Ed Rosenthal s soil recipe, ph 5.8 with 5 part humic acid 2 part kelp meal during veg . Ph 6.3 during Flower with RAW P & K .
3 gallon plastic pots
A big shout out to Copa Genetics, THANK YOU !!!
For the top quality gear !

* ![IMG_9913|375x500](upload://sVWZIpEaQ9M03qT5Qr1LKJYlYpe.jpeg)
5 Likes

15 Likes

My son in law has one of those fancy digital microscopes, here’s the trics on the indoor pchp x Durban x lamb.

Getting there.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Anyone run Turkish Twist indoors? Was curious about giving it a shot or just giving them away/trading to someone on here that does outdoor so they can be put to better use.

3 Likes

Cannot comment on Turkish Twist @slonethedrone, I’m only outdoor, sorry.

Crazy B blowing up, very vigorous, will need to put a top layer of metal mesh on soon.

No pics yet, since still quite small, but I was successful at finally getting a Diesel Project going as well as a nice looking Mike Drop. Putting out 4th set of true leaves. Pics in the future when more exciting.

Anyone else growing Mike Drop?

10 Likes

Very excited to see the diesel project going. Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Both of these are about 1 month old.

Diesel Project is really stout, only about 8” tall, but 5 nodes in there!

Mike Drop is 13” tall, working on its 5th node as well. Growing fast, I’ve noticed this past week.

12 Likes