Copa Genetics

Crazy B

Diesel Project is still slowly plodding along, looking healthy. Excited for this one.

Mike Drop still vigorous, but seems to have developed some mottling / mosaic on a few leaves. Gonna see if it grows out of it before I decide what to do.

5 Likes

That’s awesome of you to finish those plants man. What was the total time to cut, what’s the nose on her. Looks like some durban style buds to me lol. Man that’s great though absolutely!

3 Likes

@ChinookKing did u ever get cured bud pics from anyone for that red headed one? Looks dank n similar nice pistils

man you are doing it the right way to grow them

Its does look similar. What is the nose on it?

Mocha berry

Chernobyl x appy

I took some pollen off a male, so I’ll dust some branches

9 Likes

Whatever became of these? I rarely see any grow reports from this but I’m very interested in the Alaskan Blackberry. I’m a little miffed I missed out on these freebies,haha.

1 Like

9 Likes

Amped up on the left and Metal Haze on the right. Both at 4 1/2 weeks F. The metal haze is taking over, both flipped at 10 inches. Smells are a little hard to pin down, both are very dank. The amped up is starting to get really sticky.

10 Likes

I have a few metal haze from Copa and happy to see what it looks like. Thank you! Depending on my grow schedule going into winter I am hoping to start Mike Drop at the new year so it’s ready for 420 on 2025.

4 Likes

I saw this! Between my recent purchases of PSD from Copa, recent gift to @JohnnyPotseed , and waiting for @Rhai88 next auction I must wait till end of August or esrly September before I buy anything else. Maybe I should auction off some of my seed hoard :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve never tried a haze before and this will be my first official haze, so Im excited to see what she has to offer. The amped up high was what interested me the most, speedy and really REALLY active. I’ve had green crack before so I’ll see how she holds up to the gold standard, or would that be green standard?

3 Likes

That’s the feeling I got when I grew my first plant which was White Chocolope from DNA Genetics. I see how each cultivar has its own offering now after growing for the past year. I am definitely leaning more towards the energetic stuff! My latest harvest is more indica leaning and has been nice for sleeping this past week.

3 Likes

Copas Ssdd bx1 outdoors.

11 Likes

bodhis old soul foreground

2 Likes

metal haze f4 male copa freebie

10 Likes

I keep meaning to post a photo of the two Pipeline HP x 100A cut testers I have going outside, but it keeps not happening. This was one of them this morning. Not the best photo, will work on more.

6 Likes

Mocha berry is covered in leaf septoria. I sprayed preventative throughout veg, and treated with sulpher twice. It’s now spreading to other plants, so I’m chopping it down at the start of flower. RIP mocha berry.

9 Likes

I have some sepotoria as well on some plants. . I live in a valley / swamp land. The num num and pipeline hp x high voltage seem to be the most resistant.

6 Likes

This one was a freebee with a bodhi order. I’m guessing it was untested outdoors. Tested now lol.

6 Likes