Copa Genetics

@CocoaCoir thanks for sharing this sale :+1:
I don’t have IG or social media so this is how I found out about it. Perfect opportunity to try DCSE for the first time

1 Like

ssdd bx1 outdoors . copa s seeds so far do well in new england and in wet environs. little pm prone .

2 Likes

If your not to far into flower hit them with sulfur

1 Like

emerald what are your thoughts on the copper spray ?

1 Like

Cannabiscrusaider, what was the freebie genetic?

1 Like

It definitely works. My buddy uses it all the time.

2 Likes

Mocha berry. Gsd x mob

2 Likes

Herm on you, or what?

Septoria really bad.

1 Like

I’ve heard SSDD can get PM and I would guess that it is from the bubba.

4 Likes

That was me. I never met Noodles, but my buddy knew him since 1972. My buddy, also passed almost 2 years ago. Theres a hole here in NE Ky. My buddy grew weed for 50+ years.

4 Likes

Hyperchlorous acid or Sulphur

1 Like

I’ll try that next time. These were testers, so I was half expecting them to get gunked up. No use trying to save them and risk the spread. I just know those ones aren’t going outside next season!

I used sulpher, and arbor. Just sprayed everything down with copper. I’ll be ordering a jug of hyerchlorous acid now, just found a post on it.

Thanks mang!

3 Likes

coco the ssdd and the copa ssdd bx1 both get pm. bubba you are correct in my experience is prone. the ssdd bx1 i am doing had some pm. i would say it was moderate.

1 Like

It’s hypochlorous acid you have to be careful (of yourself) applying, because acid, right? I think I came across it in a store last year while looking for something else. Admittedly a person should be wearing protective gear when applying all sorts of things.

Anyway, while I kinda hoped they’d get bigger before starting to flower, the Pipeline x 100A girls are definitely flowering…

I realized yesterday that while the copper mesh I bought was keeping slugs from climbing directly up the main stem, I needed to add more to keep them from climbing up the cages. Not that much rain this year but when we get a few days of intermittent rain they’re out in force munch-munching away. Blech.

6 Likes

No danger with this. Almost like pool water.
Bleach does much more damage

4 Likes

I just ordered a gallon of 500ppm

2 Likes

I have a pic of, PCHP x Durban x Lambsbread

Sorry but there’s so much green stuff around my yard it’s hard to get a good picture.

11 Likes

Crazy B

I think I got the ‘stretchy vigorous’ pheno described in the DCSE listing. I’m gonna have to put another cinder block under the legs of my shelter before the clear tarp goes up. And she was topped multiple times along the way, sheesh. Hopefully finishing up stretch and will start forming budsites soon. :crossed_fingers:

Diesel Project

Starting to stretch more each day, but very few pistils poking out. Not as vigorous in growth as the Mike Drop, but it plugged right along. Nice structure and node spacing.

Mike Drop

Very vigorous grower until some kind of mosaic virus (or something) slowed it down some. No other plants affected, so I’m keeping it alive, but not making any seeds with it, and it’s the last one I touch before going inside. Of the three Copa strains, this one is the farthest along by…far.

10 Likes

I have been waiting to see someone grow Mike Drop! I will be growing my seeds at the beginning of the year so it will be ready for a 420 blunt :laughing:

3 Likes