Copa Genetics

Yeah, I’m excited for how fast the flowering is kicking in. I’ve been curious about that High Voltage male.

I actually ended up with 2 packs of Mike Drop and only popped 3 seeds from one of them. I’m open to trading the partial or full pack with someone, preferably for another High Voltage cross, but am open to other ideas. Anyone can feel free to message.

*edited to clarify that both packs have been opened (to look for $20 bill gift certificate), but seeds have only been pulled from 1 vial.

4 Likes

Let me dig in my bin. I have been acquiring quite a bit of Copa’s stuff this year since learning about Mike Drop.

3 Likes

I also have a pack of Mike Drop and hope it didn’t come with the virus.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/00288233.1965.10422368

3 Likes

Interesting link, thanks for posting. :thinking:

Anyone else running Mike Drop out there?

2 Likes

I have a pack of Num Num from Copa that has Side Channel x High Voltage. Let me think about the trade and I will message you before end of day Growmie!

4 Likes

Speaking of Mike Drop

6 Likes

I literally just saw this and made a comment! Feel free to follow me on IG as my name corelate to my name here Growmie! I have my first grow and a few other before I joined OG. I need to update my IG from what I have been posting here.

1 Like

Chernobyl (golden ticket cut) x appy

10 Likes

That num num is looking stellar in my garden. My 1 plant is Quick to flower compared to other varieties

5 Likes

kami, i think he’s selecting for early and hardiness. my ssdd bx1 flowered early and has genetic purple traits like the one photo Copa posted. do you have previous experience with this gene?

1 Like

7 Likes

ssddbx1 50 gallon fabric container. 8 ft tall. 2-3 weeks in. supposed to be end of Sept finish.

5 Likes

Two Pipeline HP x 100A testers, continuing to bud-up nicely.

7 Likes

looking spectacular

2 Likes

my phone fell the other day and further broke the camera lens, but the pipeline hp 2 x high voltage and num num are looking and smelling amazing, they were first to set buds a few weeks ago , vs others just starting now. will be running the rest of the packs next year for sure

5 Likes

I saw Copa is working more crosses with the High Voltage they used for Mike Drop if I am not mistaken.

6 Likes

looks like a labor day drop at i think dcse.

2 Likes

this is going to be a killer strain knowing the potential of the parents !!!hope to hear a smoke report when shes all finished . Can’t wait to see the buds forming too, i bet it will be a frosty plant

2 Likes

I have some of these going, and have a few females so far that I know of. They were sent to me a bit late in the season, but I still put them out to see what they produce. Most seem to have an almost permanent marker scent to them so far from a stem rub.

3 Likes

A little update. The amped up is about two weeks away just by looks alone, the metal haze probably needs another 4-6 weeks. Im really impressed with the amped ups structure. So little in the way of leaf material is great news on the trimming front.

Amped up

Metal Haze

14 Likes