Copa Genetics

habitt are you getting any smells off your metal haze? stem rub odor pronounced? curious. i have a male with a strong, very strong citrus candy odor, i found that interesting.

3 Likes

Got mine late too. Started them indoors, 4 males amd 1 female. Two decent males got flowered out and pollen collected.

I get a faint permanent marker smell, overshadowed by tennis balls.

3 Likes

Yes, mine also has a very citrus forward smell to it but mine doesn’t have any sweet or candy smells to her. Citrus and something else I cant really identify.

2 Likes

Down to 5 including male. 2 front ladies are younger.
Very interesting differences in f5 but all within range.
Sweet fruity peachy pineapple and milky kushy stem rubs, one has gas, only one has purple stems.
There’s a bushy pheno apparently, and a lesser chance lanky one ill try to clone i hope.
Ill f2 it for sure with the shorter male for regs.
Not sure why but i keep ending up with one quick male. Cut him out with a knife and will collect.

6 Likes

Copa is breeding for Maine outdoor, so fast males don’t surprise me with his offerings.

5 Likes

7 Likes

ssddbx1 50 gallon fabric. 3 weeks in. so far so good from copa

5 Likes

Early frost on the Mike Drop

Edited to add that the new crosses are up now at GLG, 10% off. Monday at DCSE, 15% off.

I’m impressed with the High Voltage male in the Mike Drop cross (in my limited experience). Sounds like Num Num had early flower onset for folks too. If that male kicks flower early and frosts things up, I’m debating getting a few more crosses with it. Wig Splitter and Northern Lightning sound up my alley.

9 Likes

Here are the details of the strains of the new drop. The bottom 4 are freebies. I was hoping for DLA #2 F2.

14 Likes

hey cocoa which ones you like off that list? lavender f3 i like first. and klyphman well done.

2 Likes

I like the black chem and wig splitter
Scroll up a little bit @Mrgreenthumb

6 Likes

@CocoaCoir Coming in clutch with the information, for that I think you my friend.

4 Likes

Outdoor PCHP x Durban x Lambsbread starting to get some buds.

12 Likes

Thanks for posting this, I just picked up Black Chem with the Jalalabad freebie from Great Lakes. Initially I wanted COPA’s Zip Tape but the Black Chem lineage fits perfect with a pollen chuck I have planned.

7 Likes

Metal haze grew out till 84 df. This is excellent. [quote=“Sticky, post:2693, topic:73544, full:true”]

[/quote]

Another tasty classic from Copa ! Highly recommended . I tied the tops down to keep it shorter. Fruity sandalwood that Creeps up on ya

14 Likes

15 Likes

Metal haze before trimming

2 Likes

A trimming nightmare right there :rofl::disappointed:
Can’t wait to hear how she smokes

5 Likes

Black Chem is sold out both at GLG and DCSE but it is available here and I heard they might have some exclusive freebies.

5 Likes

Yep trimming wasn’t easy but well worth it ! The taste is smooth lemon chocolate a little bitter gets sweeter as you smoke it . Effect is prompt but also has a creeper effect . I grew it to 50+ % Amber . I like it and I would grow again. I ve been very satisfied with everything I’ve grown that’s from Copa :smiley:

2 Likes