Copa Genetics

I know someone else with them.
I would like to get those and that Mully OG.

7 Likes

Yeah that Mully OG sounds like something special for sure!!

5 Likes

From seven seeds planted and six survivors, two female Black Lime Reserve x GSD F5 in the front at about six weeks from seed, just got topped above the sixth node after potting up to 3L pots from pints about a week ago. Already aggressively showing roots out the drainage holes after a dusting with Mykos when repotted. These will get potted up to 6L (like the Gorilla Bubbles and the Cherry Unicorn there with them) in another week, then final 7G just before flip in a month or so, after some supercropping to train them wider. Looking great so far, no particular stem rub scent other than “skunky acrid weed”.

25 Likes

Great job as soon as you get any lime nose on them let me know.

I got to learn how to grow, you Killin it.

7 Likes

Just put my Vale Tudo and GSD in some dirt after a overnight soak in some slightly aloe-fied water. :crossed_fingers:t3::crossed_fingers:t3:

8 Likes

If you have any beans of the TT left I’d be real real interested in a trade if your down?

8 Likes

DIRT!..…You’re killin it brotha.

6 Likes

Not stepping on toes but I got 2 leftover of my 5 pack. Got 2 females one male. I got clones rooting.
You are more than welcome to them :pray:

8 Likes

purple skittlez x gsd f5 tester update

4 females remain. no males were kept. final m:f ratio=5:6
two things i have found noteworthy so far:
-sex stability. these seeds were 11/60 or so in this room. ive seen quite a few herms over the last couple weeks, and none of them were part of this group. which is even more noteworthy considering the next item
-stress resistance. most of these had damage to the base of their stems from me being a jackass. the 4 remaining females either shrugged it off completely or recovered from it quickly and completely enough the stay in the race
also of note: this group contained some of the first few to show sex and set flower out of the whole room
here are pics of each individual. they kind of suck, but thopefully you can kind of see the structural differences of each one (and you can definitely see that stem damage in the third one)

25 Likes

I have to say this because i just found out. If you really want to support this website there is a patreon page overgrow2.0 they only have 49 so far probably because no one here realizes that there is a way to support this community! I’m going to be singing up soon, just gotta make deposit in my bank and yea. I feel this place is more than worth a dollar a month to be able to be connected to this community via this platform, Cheers growmies!

10 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Support Overgrow through Patreon

Here is my delayed update. Pic of a couple Ancient OG x GSD f5 :+1:

20 Likes

Got a package today guess what was in it? Guess…

Zip Tape hahaha ha :laughing:

18 Likes

Stepping in to show my progress with the genetics I picked up a few weeks back:

Crazy Bitch @ 2-weeks from pop

Vale Tudo Round One

About 5-weeks into Veg, 7-gallon pot - coco loco w/ FF nutrients - FIM once

Very Purple stems

Time Trip

About 5-weeks into Veg, 7-gallon pot - coco loco w/ FF nutrients - FIM once

The (hopefully) gals

Vale Tudo Round One (left front) Time Trip (right front)

27 Likes

Lol Nice man!! yea I went through my messages and it wasn’t the zip tape that only a few people have, there might be a lot more of those actually. The one he said few people had was something he calls “Cheat Sheet” (Iranian O.G mom x Black domina) testers I guess. I actually got 1 zip tape germinating now along with (2 pskitts xgsd f5) and 1 (Karma’s Sowah x Gsd F5). zip tape still hasn’t popped, the seed was huge!! i should of rub with sandpaper but we’ll see what happens. Gonna make a grow diary with those soon too. Vale tudo round 2 just took clones today and will flip in the next day or so.

9 Likes

I hope you get blessed with an amazing pheno for that crazy bitch i grew 3 of them last run and 1 pheno was so incredible! It’s by far my favorite bud i’ve had in a long while! i got a blueberry, vanilla hazey grapefuity skunks sour asshole kinda profile it was awesome!! Copa said that pheno i had looked exactly like her mom i guess

8 Likes

LOL - Man, that profile sounds promising. It’s like “what will santa-copa bring?” Thanks for the positivity too! Keeping my fingers crossed.

5 Likes

Oh man, that Cheat Sheet sounds awesome.

3 Likes

I have 6 fast purple testers going right now. They are at about (DERF Correction) 36 days into veg. Either way, they are getting the flip tomorrow when I redo the res. I see 2 distinctly different phenols here. One branches out and reaches for the stars and the other forms a gum drop dome shape. Looks like I got 3 of each.

12 Likes

Here is a closer detail of the two

Spread out nicely

Gumdrop 1

Gum drop 2

This last one is wild. It’s a stumpy plant. All the lateral branching is about the same thickness as the stalk. She thicccc

15 Likes