Copa Genetics

Bam/ham x P25 testers week 4 of flower.

16 Likes

Took a peek tonight and bud swell is setting in big time .Everywhere I see is donkey dicks of buds everywhere some of them over 18 inches long and I’m going to have to readjust some stakes gave the first Christmas tree bud a shake and it felt like I was waving a suitcase.These things are a solid wall of bud.I’m going to have to get a couple cases of quart jars for this one and some redbull this is going to be an all nighter when I have to chop and I’m having heartburn thinking about it and happy at the same time😈

16 Likes

bulken up lookin good.

4 Likes

Thank you. This is the first quality strain I’ve probably grown so super excited! @mainerJ dangit I hate when I don’t just reply.

3 Likes

i need to post my pics too. i was feeling the oh no i gotta trim that too, my plants are getting big…break up your trim jail sentence. lol start at the top they will be the most done. do the tops to start then a few days or week or two later check the mids then the same for the lowers. i find it helps with break up the jail time and also give the other buds the time to finish and bulk up rewarding you for the work with a nicer harvest. you def will be a trimming that one nice grow.

4 Likes

I’ve been spending 20 min a night on them and I’ve filled 2 garbage bags full of leaves already it’s like you can’t even tell but I’m starting to see some order

5 Likes

all good no worries.

2 Likes

I’d vacuum seal in pound packages rather than jars but that’s just me . Plants are looking great lots of work but well worth it .

3 Likes

Polar opposites among two 9D4 x P25 testers, the short crazy bushy one, and the tall lanky one. The short bushy one is the outlier, most of the testers I have look more like the tall lanky one, though not quite so tall. I’ve been feeling a bit sheepish about how haggard the plants have been looking. I should’ve put the tall plant in a larger planter a long time ago (by the time it became obvious I should upsize it was really firmly rooted into the ground).

12 Likes

Dang copa genetics are looking fire!

5 Likes

I’m sold. Already planning to grow some more again next season. Quality and quantity.

6 Likes

Went up and visited Copa the other day and got a look at the ladies. Some :fire::fire::fire: getting ready for y’all

21 Likes

Some monsters we all got this year didn’t we lol.Giant plants what does he water them with runoff from the nuclear power plant haha.

4 Likes

The sister Turk while less piney has more of a lime earth and leather smell going on leaves are a dark lime green color thinner stem structure than Fat Mama much bushier more ping pong buds still has nice strings of pearls that are stacking up donkey dicks.Shorter bushier by far but also more springy and snap resistant.loaded them up with a good top dress of barley a week ago and have been hitting them with LABS drenches to break down that barley and it’s showing.New bud growth everywhere and the Stickyness is like flypaper also bugs mist hate the pine fuel smell I see a nibble here or there but absolutely no bugs anywhere.I also Noticed Fat Mama has purple red leaf stems Sister Turk has pale green leaf stems.Purple red stem makes the bigger ones it looks like absolutely beautiful plants .

14 Likes

Yeah I got to say whatever you’re doing to them. Keep doing it. They’re setting up perfect in my opinion. Big donkeys soon.

4 Likes

Lone male cut I saved the other one got nailed with pm so I had to chuck it.Everything about these Turks down to the males in the 5 pack tester I got is all about making a bush.He is not as piney thank god and has more of a limey leathery earthy OG funk

9 Likes

first 4 plants on left side are s. sunset og x p25 fems. they have bushed out quite well in the 30 gals. stretching a bit still and starting to stack.

these are the reeses cut x gsd f6. they are a bit further along than the others. had a couple of night time 50 degree f nights that shocked them a bit, so they are starting to look a bit closer to finish.

the 2 tall ones in the center right side back are copa ancient sunshine that i re vegged because she is so keeper material. about nine feet tall or more and stacking hard. @CapnCannabis i am gonna have lots of trim jail this season. just thought i would tag you so you could see my plants that i have to trim.
check your garden for any unwanted volunteers. stumbled across this dude trying to sneak in and meet my girls.he even survived a couple weed wackings.
@Enjoi802 saw the photo you posted from your visit to copa. just wanted to say thank you again for the chance to run these testers. so far no intersex at all any where. and the germ rate was 100%. pretty eager for the finish!

23 Likes

You could use a power trimmer with those giants.

5 Likes

saw the trimmer you scored. wish i was in your neighborhood, would be hitting you up for that rental lol.

5 Likes

Very Nice!

3 Likes