Copa Genetics

Thanks by chance there wouldn’t be any of those Turkish twists laying around ? I didn’t see them on the 2022 list .

1 Like

Ancient Project for me I have a good vibe about that one.

4 Likes

Sounds like a great idea. We’ll have to plan this out for sure.

2 Likes

Sister Turks buds have transformed and all the little nooks and crannies finally filled in and they are large and very dense like little pine cones I almost wish I could go another week but frost last night says get your ass moving so it’s not even fear of budrot or pm it’s time to fight for thr temps now.Beautiful buds and the whole plant is nothing but nuggets from tip to stem

13 Likes

First load of the night was just one wheel barrel load of buds at least two more From what I’m looking at and that’s not even getting on the sister Turk.Started trimming and hanging around 630pm just finished up first wheel barrel of wet trim at 1am.Tomorrow is going to be a long day going to have to double back and finish chopping her that scrog net was jam packed with buds as round as my arm not one single sight of bud rot or PM .Looking more forward to trimming sister Turk she has easier to trim tennis ball buds this one’s a doozy all popcorn buds were the size of ping pong balls going to make hash with those.

11 Likes

Less that half the Big one done and feeling better now knowing I’ll have room to store the rest and hang the other one above these.Kind of leafy larfy but it’s all covered in tricomes I got a half of a gram of scissor hash just off of last nights trim session.Just handling the stalks made me change gloves 3 times the gloves were sticking together and looked like they were dipped in road tar.
They will go one more tiny trim and get popped into a paper bags in 8 days.Trim is ungodly sticky smelly and amazing will be dried and made into hash probably dry sift of made into FECO. Buds came out kind of leafy larfy but they are still very meaty are huge and i won’t have any problem smoking any of it it’s all dripping with Sticky resin.A lot of 3 footers and all very heavy not wispy.Sister Turk has completely different morphology that one is solid mean green IG nuggets.

15 Likes

everything is looking amazing you killed it with these copa genetics !!!

5 Likes

They are very acclimated to Western NY I imagine we have a lot in common with Maine weather we have been having rampant frost here and random days at a crack of pounding rain and not a single burned pistil they ate that shit like it was candy.I give all the credit to Copas beans I just applied a little love and EWC and malted barley.I will never plant without it ever again.I still have over half that plant to cut down and trim haven’t even started on the Sister Turk.

7 Likes

The big one finally down and all wet trimmed with 3 paper bags full of popcorn buds and trim.One more plant to go and tomorrow it is.

13 Likes

nice job on the grow and plant Capn. and i agree. yes sir 34 degrees here too. the temps have been telling us its time. i have started getting freeze warnings over here too. i have been trimming for the last three days from when i wake up till i flop down at night trying to keep up with my plants and the buds. my plants and buds all got ripe at the same time this year because of the sudden flip of the season. usually they are random in finish so i can trim as they finish as the season changes. not this year they all came at once. i have been in trim jail for three days so i can stay ahead of the freeze and the buds coming due… be careful with the wheel barrel. looks like a full load of good copa dank, lol.

7 Likes

I’m glad the trim torture will be over soon very nice garden you have there for all so we can reflect on our harvest.This shit has been going on for days I have a knot in my back from being hunched over buds all day.Nice little frost this morning and my tricomes are just starting to pop Amber was glad to leave the sister Turk last.Her buds are solid heavy dense nuggets.

4 Likes

Ok so final on the PXP x gsd f5 yield is 3.6 oz. Not too shabby considering the crappy weather and having to be so gorilla about it. No complaints.

5 Likes

Both down all outside shit is a wrap time to sweep smoke a big big bowl and go rack out.I’m pooped.8 days I will do the fine tuning and get the loose leaf and clean up those buds and chuck them into vacuume seal bags.Will be getting a hash machine kit and doing the trim and popcorn buds after Christmas.I will dry and cure and put up until then

8 Likes

We had a frost advisory last night and another tonight…but I’m hoping to hold out for awhile longer. Truth be told I have plants that won’t be done for a long time yet and I intend to take those plants all the way, or bust… The 9D4 x P25s should be done before too long, fingers crossed I’m less worried about them.

12 Likes

Despite the cold yours are filling in quite nicely.The Turkish twist was hit with 3 frosts and you couldn’t even tell tricomes are full very bulbous, ungodly sticky the shit gets every where and almost makes your skin tingle numb touching it .Pine and fuel slightly menthol tastes are so strong it burns your nose followed by a sweet citrus earthy funk and are full milk with a kiss of amber here and there maybe 6 percent or less.I like those odds.

7 Likes

Took my last 2 Gsd x p25 girls i let go a little longer (they needed it) down today. One more GSD leaning based on flowering trigger etc. Showed just a little PM but a lot less than other genetics ( goji x ssdd) and head dent ( headband x Romulan). Can’t wait to smoke all of these girls. They have a funky sour churned butter smell. Like not bad but like goat or sheep milk funky. TANGY. Taste reports to come after dry trim and cure

13 Likes

I knew one of Copas had a rotten butter smell he gave someone a handful one of buds one time on here I forgot who and man did that bud look tasty

5 Likes

Dude fucking amazing job right there @CapnCannabis !! I gotta try me some of that turk next season. Yea dude I’m absolutely loving how tough these genetics have been going! I’m taking most stuff down this weekend was up there last weekend and met Copa for first time, really nice dude, he took a look at the reeses cut project I got going and gave him a few handfuls of the f2s. I’m gonna put up a post here most likely today. Even the indoor Reeses cut xgsd f6 is killing it too really happy with these genetics so far!

12 Likes

Amazing work dude!

3 Likes

Hell yea buddy!

2 Likes