Copa Genetics

I had a great year growing Copa Genetics. Definitely expanding my strains from him. Here are some pics of my Crazy Bitch. I took her down early yesterday morning…they are calling for rain and it was “outdoor ready”, all cloudy and 15-20% amber.
I also grew out P25, Vale Tudo and the GSD but it’s going to take me a while to sort out the pictures

17 Likes

@CamTheCannaman did not realize you had the rc x gsdf6 going also. i ran that outdoors this season. have not tried it yet still drying / curing. i did try the gsdf6 i grew out also as soon as it was dry enough to smoke. i could not resist that one it was just covered with frost. and i love that stuff. just makes me feel so good in both the head and body. really enjoyable plant to smoke, so i am sure the reese’s cut x gsdf6 cross will be amazing too. you are so right about copa’s gear thriving here in the north east conditions. other than 2 killer queen plants [brothers grim], everything i grew outdoors was copa gear this season, because i am that impressed with his gear thriving and finishing in my growing conditions. and i must say that crazy bitch you like, is stinking up the whole house without any problem, drives the cat out side. starting to tone down a bit now after a week of drying.i cant wait to sample her too, lol. the sunset og x p25 fems produced really heavy rock solid buds also.

6 Likes

i hear ya! doing the same myself. working on a small keeper freezer to store them indefinitely. just broke out some long frozen land race indica from 2013 that is just as good and potent as it was the day i froze it. vacuum storing and freezing will just help more keeping it fresh.

3 Likes

Well dang it. Second pull from my Vale Tudo Round-1 pack was not the charm.

Here’s another shining example of Vale Tudo Round-1 “dudeness”.

Another Vale Dood-oh for Longtooth. 🫤

5 Likes

You can see that Ancient OG purple stem though….

4 Likes

He’s been posting fire on IG the last two days. I didn’t believe it at first so he posted a second pic. :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Yeah that thing is amazing. I had to zoom in just to make sure it wasn’t fake or frozen. I’d love to get my hands on the beans coming out of those.

6 Likes

yes sir, that is insane! looks like snow is piled on that plant. just amazing the breeding work copa does!

6 Likes

Been bad about posting pictures / updates.
Here is my Zip Tape in early morning sunshine.
Been looking like this for the past week, still no amber trichs though.
Very dense buds, muted generic cannabis smells. Not super loud.

Didn’t have any Copa based pollen, but threw some AKBB Clusterfuck, Nl5/1 x 89 NL and Ike’s Afghani on lower branches. Can’t NOT make seeds, ha.

16 Likes

Few pics of the (Reeses cut X Gsd F6)before I took her down yesterday October 16th, I let her go a little longer just to make sure as many seeds as possible were mature. F2’s will be available for anyone here that wants em, Cheers everyone hope yall having a great croptober!

13 Likes

Remember folks. Sign ups for testers is still above. I’m fairly certain that there will be so many amazing things coming from these beans, there’s no reason to not want to get them for free while you can!

Also thank you all for the amazing work this season, you all did beyond expectations and I look forward to what the winter season brings.

12 Likes

There gear looks/sounds absolute fire ! Damn

3 Likes

Ugh, I meant to take photos of the 9D4/P25s before I finally took them down (some went down at the end of last week, and the last one on Monday).

3 Likes

Fuck Yeah!!!

2 Likes

Guys, I have Copa Ancient Berry like a single poster above which I got from DCSE, 5 seed bonus on my DJ Short InstaBlue collab. All five Copa beans sprouted with great vigor, 5/10 for InstaBlue at 175$ for 10 beans. Im listening to baseball on my phone but I will upload my seedling pics soon. Great Thread and pics!

8 Likes

Anybody grow there BAN HAM OG V2 its ban ham x Ancient og f2 i put one outside but was male it had nice smells saved a little pollen waiting for a female

6 Likes

How’s everyone been!

9 Likes

That last haul was a blast can’t wait till those next

Testers Roll out.Both plants put out almost 4 lbs of herb all together for two plants I have enough medicine for the year and it’s very medicinal smoke very good for sleep and pain and when I’m need of a get and go or go to sleep.Smoke is Smooth as a baby’s ass and even the trim looks outstanding and the shake rolls perfect tasty joints Pine extremely Fuely with a sweet floral something on the end and it’s definitely all day smoke .Copa Definitely needs to roll the Turkish Twist out its seaworthy for sure

12 Likes

Well that’s awesome. And I’m glad to hear they performed well for you. Always glad to hear the final reports🙏

5 Likes

There is a purple stem thing in some of them when I say purple stem I mean purple petioles.Those ones make the majority of the producers of that cultivar line I’ve noticed.They all make big plants but those are the giants out of the bunch and everything from buds to fan leaves is covered in tricomes and smokes with no harsh taste or smell.You will have very little to throw away even the stalks were blasted with resin.This one is a hash makers dream

6 Likes